Trusted Contributor

I purchased two clothing items last Saturday at different times during the day and I received both in one package today. When I looked at the invoices I discovered that I was charged shipping on both items. In all the years I’ve shopped with QVC this has never happened before. I don’t agree with this policy at all! 

Honored Contributor

So what are you going to do about it?  Did you call CS?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac I did and was disappointed that all they could say was sorry for the inconvenience. 

Honored Contributor

@Lori Kaye

You should post in the CS forums about your concersn so a MOD can help you.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I thought that QVC charges shipping on each item, not on the number of packages.I thought it was always this way.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Unless something is listed as "free shipping" you get charged shipping for every item.   It's been that way for quite some time.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch This is something new to me. Just doesn’t seem right. 

Honored Contributor

Paying shipping per item has been like that for 25+ years that I know of.  There used to be a policy if you bought multiples in the same order, you paid half shipping starting with the second.  That policy went away a couple years ago when the shipping price was reduced and the return policy changed.

Honored Contributor

Whether you agree with the policy or not, this is the way things have been for about 3 years now.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMacwrote:

@Lori Kaye

You should post in the CS forums about your concersn so a MOD can help you.

@Mz iMac.  Why do you tell her to repost so "mods can help you" when you know she has been correctly charged?  You're just helping create a problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment