Honored Contributor

I always look forward to your posts @Sweet_Serenity. What I have seen is someone who is willing to show her heart here and your beautiful spirit shines through. Your unique expression of your thoughts is charming and don't let anyone hurt your feelings.

My favorite ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2Bm6-vCxuE

I so enjoy Barbra, always have since the first time I saw her.Heart Thanks you for starting a thread about her.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  You are special incomplete sentences and all!  I enjoy  your posts and threads!   Keep on!🤗🙃🙂

Honored Contributor

Re: Sharing my thoughts🌷

[ Edited ]

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Living with PTSD changes your life, I too have PTSD and it is something I struggle with every day.  You be you - don't let the negative people on this forum get you down.  Look the other way and keep charging ahead.

Decided two years ago no longer take medications side effects were making me sick. Finding my therapist made the difference. Few months ago took my power back vegan lifestyle exercise with yoga mediation. Never felt more at peace. No longer suffer with nightmares occasionally flashbacks I have tools take me to my safe place. Response was bringing awareness how easily bullying happens and one person chain reaction before you know it mob mentality exists. In the end that's what's fascinating.
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenityyou are so insightful with all you've been through. My yoga practice means a lot to me and I sit sesshin every day, it's made a difference in the way I live my life and has improved my mental and physical health. Keep sharing your thoughts, most people could care less how your sentences are structured.