Honored Contributor
I have always felt connection. Jewish same almond eye shape as does my beautiful GD. My GrandFather resembled her Father. Incredible voice oscar winning actress and director. Giving and raising money for charities. Raising money opened women's heart clinic. Bringing awareness treat and prevent disease. One of my favorite songs "Piece of Sky" story behind the scene interesting. Filming entire day sun would not come out. This was the last take. She said small pray to her Father. Rest as the saying goes is history.
Respected Contributor

I agree....one in a million I've always thought she is.

Honored Contributor

I've seen her twice in concert. The first time was in 1994. I flew from Atlanta to Anaheim to see her. 

When she walked out on the stage, my best friend and I started to cry. I absolutely couldn't believe that I was seeing her.....finally. It was a little overwhelming. 

Not to sound all cheesy, but it's one of the highlights of my life. Seriously. The concert was perfection. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I've seen her twice in concert. The first time was in 1994. I flew from Atlanta to Anaheim to see her. 

When she walked out on the stage, my best friend and I started to cry. I absolutely couldn't believe that I was seeing her.....finally. It was a little overwhelming. 

Not to sound all cheesy, but it's one of the highlights of my life. Seriously. The concert was perfection. 

Came back to post watching 1994 concert. Lucky you!!🙋
Respected Contributor

When I was much younger people would stop me on the street thinking that I was Barbra. --Same nose, same eyes, same hair, etc etc. 

Wish I had her talent!  She is a gift.

Respected Contributor

I always thought she was a great actress and a beautiful voice.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor
DK Designed her outfits for the concerts. Perfection!!💗
Honored Contributor

Her voice is amazing, truly a gift.

I don't look anything like her 😊

Honored Contributor

I am confused. Did she just die?

Honored Contributor

Sad - I am sure she will miss her dog. Glad she had it for 14 years;