Respected Contributor

I was a huge fan growing up.  I know the words to all of her songs and used to think she was the greatest singer.  She then turned political and I lost all respect and interest.

Trusted Contributor

Sweet_Serenity wrote:

ncascade wrote:

I am confused. Did she just die?

What a strange question.

@Group 5 minus 1, I don't consider your post and question at all 'strange'. I too, was a bit confused by the message that followed the titled thread: Barbra Streisand by @Sweet_Serenity.  However, it appears that it was just a personal observation and remembrance ... 'Sweet' was just stating that she: "I have always felt connection. ..."

~

Even though some stated that the post was about the death of Barbra's dog, 'Sweet's' post never mentioned Barbra's dog, Samantha of 14 years, which died in May 2017 ...

I hope all have a good evening. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Barbra Streisand

[ Edited ]

One of the best, if not the best female singer of all time.  When I was younger, one of my favorite songs was..... People.

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

I was a huge fan growing up.  I know the words to all of her songs and used to think she was the greatest singer.  She then turned political and I lost all respect and interest.

Great voice, but way too full of herself, and expects the little guy to do what she doesn't/won't in the name of PC. 

Can't stand her, won't support her with my money. Ever.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Honored Contributor

My two favorite movies wit BS are THE WAY WE  WERE and A STAR IS BORN.  She is such an amazing talent! Best voice ever.....love her!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@santorini wrote:

Great voice, but way too full of herself, and expects the little guy to do what she doesn't/won't in the name of PC. 

Hey, @Mominohio, your choice, of course. I can't criticize you because I, too, won't support certain people. Suffice it to say that you and I cancel each other out.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@santorini wrote:

Hey, @Mominohio, your choice, of course. I can't criticize you because I, too, won't support certain people. Suffice it to say that you and I cancel each other out.

Nope. Just tipped the scales your way, @suzyQ3  Cat Happy

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Esteemed Contributor

Barbra's voice is as clear as a bell. I've loved her from the first time I heard her, and I love her now.

If it could be possible, I think her voice is better now.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett