Honored Contributor

Re: Sharing my thoughts🌷

Please continue your thoughts and messages,

Image result for sending hugs your way images

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity Thank you for sharing with us.It was very brave of you.Please don't ever allow anybody to make you feel less than or chase you off this forum. 

I know PHD's that can't write a complete sentence.That doesn't determine the type of person you are.Not having a fancy formal education doesn't determine what's in your heart ❤️!! 

I look forward to continually interacting with you on these boards!!

Honored Contributor

Sweet_Serenity, you are such a wonderful presence here on the boards.  I thoroughly enjoy your posts, and your uniquely lovely personality.  So sorry for all you've been through, but happy that you are where you are now.  Thank you for continuing to express yourself here!

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  You have more support here than detractors.  Just remember that and keep your spirits up.  Most of us see the picking at a posting style or other "helpful corrections" as nothing.  Just nothing.

Heart

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Super Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity. . .I feel like l owe you an explanation and an apology. I hearted the post that spoke to the incomplete sentences, not because I was criticizing your writing style in any way, but because I believed it supported my confusion regarding your post. 

We don't always know the back story to each and every poster we respond to or about. I responded, or "hearted" to MY confusion and not your lack of complete sentences, per se. I try to always be kind and respectful of others when posting, even (or maybe especially) when my POV differs from theirs.

I am truly sorry if I made you feel bad. I always enjoy your posts and "talking" with you here.

Hugs. . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Thank you everyone. Touched by the uplifting feedback. Feel like to clear the air on my post. Not angry or upset. Reason for sharing to bring awareness. Power of intention even when the motive seems helpful. Speaking from experience learned words matter. No longer allow someone to effect me. Credit wonderful therapist. Doesn't mean your weak or angry. Secret excellent reading also available on video. You matter let no one dim your light. Thank you so much.🙋
Honored Contributor

Thanks for sharing.

You are on the internet, many anonymous people with many stories.

You can't react to everything.

Don't feel that you always have to explain yourself.

Even if others don't understand.

I enjoy your posts

Have a wonderful day.

@Sweet_Serenity

Respected Contributor

Living with PTSD changes your life, I too have PTSD and it is something I struggle with every day.  You be you - don't let the negative people on this forum get you down.  Look the other way and keep charging ahead.

Respected Contributor

Wonderful post, God Bless !

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting. I did read your thread when you first put it up the other day and wasn't totally sure what was going on. I wondered if she died too. I didn't post though. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval