Respected Contributor

QVC New Customers Get Free Shipping thru 1/31/23*

Start with code FREESHIP on your 1st order & get a new code via email for Free Shipping thru 1/31/23.

Create an account today to get more special offers & sneak peeks at upcoming events delivered to your inbox.  

*FREESHIP promo code may be used toward your first purchase from QVC and applied using standard checkout at QVC.com. First purchase must be placed by 12/31/22 in order to receive a code via email for Free Shipping on future purchases (up to a maximum of 15) through 1/31/23.

A valid email address is required in order to receive the code. This promo code may be used for merchandise only, excluding gift card purchases.

This promo code may not be redeemed for cash and may not be used as payment on your QCard® account. This promo code is not valid at any QVC retail location and cannot be applied using Speed Buy® functionality.

The promo code is not transferable. Limit of one promo code per transaction. Cannot be reused for cancelled or returned orders. This promo code is only available for a limited time and ends on 12/31/22 at 11:59pm ET.

Applies to standard shipping only. Free standard shipping offer excludes items with shipping included. Free standard shipping only applies to the first shipment of most Auto-Delivery orders.

Applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S. only. QVC reserves the right to change or discontinue this program at any time, without prior notification.

If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the terms and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions of the terms. Other restrictions may apply.

https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/coupon.html

Trusted Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Tori3569 - I'm a longtime SiriusXM customer and I'm only paying $6 a month (incl. fees & taxes) for each of my two vehicles.  I simply tell them at renewal time that it's not worth more than that to me and they are happy to oblige, rather than lose me as a customer.

I can't say the same for a lot of other companies I've dealt with.

In this instance of QVC, I think offering new customers free shipping on every item through January is a bit excessive.  So the regular, long-standing customers get zip going into the Christmas shopping period, except maybe one or two free shipping days?

Count me out.

I've tried that several times with Sirius @Venezia .  My husband even canceled his after trying to negotiate and waited to see what they'd offer.  The best they did was $99 for a year which he took.  At the next renewal, it was going to $300+ so he got it back to $199.  So, they've obviously figured out we will stay, which is fine.  

Honored Contributor

It seems like, usually (except for a promo service price) the new customer promos are a one-time deal.   I think the thing that probably ires a lot of people is that they are giving them months of free shipping.

Like others, I've seen promos for new customers that I wish I could get, too, but I realize how it goes and I move past it.  But it is kind of odd to give that type of promo for that long a period of time.

That's my take, FWIW.  Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I was more than offended by the offer only to new customers.  I am no longer using my Q card as I get absolutely nothing in return and I rarely use value pays.  My purchases have dwindled to almost nothing due to crazy shipping and "try on" penalty plus boring styles and merchandise and poor quality.  Now this slap in the face promo?  Q you really know how to get rid of customers. 

Contributor
I completely agree. They should be doing more to retain existing customers first instead of wooing new customers. I'm ordering more from other vendors and never pay for shipping (i.e. Walmart).
Trusted Contributor

Did you see Carolyn this morning?  She said there would be special offers coming soon for long-time customers that she could not yet reveal. 

Trusted Contributor

@sandy53 

Yes, I read about that on here this morning. 

I don't think she could reveal it because I have a feeling that the QVC execs don't even know what those special offers will be.  They probably made her say that because of all of the complaints they are getting.  They are probably working on their so-called "special offers" at this very moment.

If there was anything special for us in the works, they would have and should have said it YESTERDAY when they were making a big deal out of new customers getting free shipping.  If they truly had a plan for us, they would have said it then.  Now they are just scrambling. There's no doubt about it.

Honored Contributor

@Tori3569 wrote:

@rockygems123 We'll agree to disagree.  I don't see it as apples and oranges at all.  
There are similar promos when one opens a store credit card at almost every store that long time customers don't get.  There are percentages off when one signs up for a website's email that current customers don't get.  

We have Sirius and new customers can get a subscription for $6/month for a year right now, while we pay $199 for the year (for each of 2 cars).

It happens every day.  New customer acquisition is very important to businesses right now and QVCs not the only one using this kind of tactic.  If I didn't read these forums, it wouldn't have even caught my attention on the shows. 

WOW @Tori3569 

you have a GREAT deal!

so $400 total? does that include streaming on a computer or phone or tablet?

i am paying about $48 a month for two cars .....all channels plus streaming on other devices.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I guess you are only a new customer once, so that means the free shipping is only on the first order. No big deal.

Valued Contributor

@Trailrun23  this was posted by another user user on the forum; I cut and pasted the specifics on how many orders below:

FREESHIP promo code may be used toward your first purchase from QVC and applied using standard checkout at QVC.com. First purchase must be placed by 12/31/22 in order to receive a code via email for Free Shipping on future purchases (up to a maximum of 15)...