Re: Search For Flight 370 Has Ended

I go by facts, not conspiracies.

Honored Contributor

Fact is!! There's NO ✈!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just because the plane hasn't been found (yet) does not mean that there is no plane.

Clearly, you believe otherwise, which is your right to do.

Just like is is our right to believe otherwise.

Don't jump on us for choosing to believe what we want, and we won't jump on you for believing what you want.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Fact is!! There's NO ✈!!!

@Sweet_Serenity,  The "entire plane" is no longer missing.   Parts of the plane have been found.   There have been many news reports of this, many factual articles.   Here's a current one:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Missing flight MH370 – a visual guide to the parts and debris found so far"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2017/jan/17/missing-flight-mh370-a-visual-guide-to-...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

They've simply deemed the expensive searches for more evidence to be fruitless and they need to devote the resources elsewhere.    Personally, I think it's unkind to the families who lost loved ones to try and perpetuate conspiracy theories.    Such a sad story...  may all the lost souls rest in peace.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Stand by my comments. Yes! Tragic for the families. Such as other horrific events that happen. That's another topic for another time.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Stand by my comments. Yes! Tragic for the families. Such as other horrific events that happen.

Please just take a look at the article.   The plane broke up in the ocean, many parts of it have been found and identified.  This has nothing to do with opinion....  it's a factual part of the puzzle, and indeed so tragic for all involved.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Oh so now your going to tell me! Because it's published article! All that matters and that's fact? Now that's priceless!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Oh so now your going to tell me! Because it's published article! All that matters and that's fact? Now that's priceless!!!

No, I was just saying it's a fact because it happened and was carefully investigated and documented.   That matters, at least in my opinion.  There are countless, factual articles available on the parts of the plane which have been recovered and identified.   You can find documentation online or in hard copy.  I wanted to provide one which is up-to-date and comprehensive, and thought it would be helpful.   Updates were published each time new pieces were found, and after each of the investigations took place.   The evidence is there for anyone to read and it's available from a myriad of sources.  I do agree with you, and others here, that there are many unanswered questions likely to have no real answers.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's off topic

Honored Contributor

The plane is in the ocean. Enough bits and pieces have washed up to make that clear. The big question is: "What the heck was the pilot thinking?" He apparently intentionally flew the plane in a manner that he'd practiced on a simulator to a specific spot in the ocean. Why? Did he intend to make a crash landing in the ocean and then transfer the passengers to Somali pirates who are in that general neighborhood?

If you're a pilot and you're going to intentionally crash a plane, why do it there? He could have crashed it anywhere, why pick a spot in the ocean miles away from everything? To hide the wreckage? Why? It's not like people won't know the plane crashed. Your actions as the pilot will make it clear this wasn't an accident, so why fly the plane to an obscure part of the ocean to crash it?

We likely wouldn't learn the answer to that even if we found the wreckage. His actions are just so bizarre that you know he had to have a plan in place of some sort, but what the heck was it? Nothing he did really makes a lot of sense. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!