Honored Contributor

Have you ever had someone wear the same thing you were wearing at the same time?

When I was in  elementary school, it happened a  couple of times.  I was in Frankenmuth once ,and  a lady was wearing the same  Icelandic wool jacket, I had on.

I was never bothered by it. I don't care about things like that.

I just saw  a video of an Australian news  Anchor, having a melt down, because she and 2 guests, were all wearing white.  It looks like I wasn't the only one that thought she was way off base. Jimmy Kimmel made fun of her.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Have you ever had someone wear the same thing you were wearing at the same time?

My twinHeart

Honored Contributor

Re: Have you ever had someone wear the same thing you were wearing at the same time?

No, never have.  

Honored Contributor

Couple years ago, someone at work wore the same top as me.  I think it may have been a different color.  I was mortified.  LOL.  She wasn't in my direct area.  I stayed away where her desk was and never wore that top to work again.

Honored Contributor

Just the other day I noticed a woman wearing the same southwestern tee that I was wearing.  I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often actually.  

Esteemed Contributor

Yes but in different colors. I also had a coworker that would buy exact outfits as me, I hated it

Honored Contributor

I expect that to happen given the amount produced and sold...never bothers me to see anyone have what I do.I just consider it a sign that we both have good taste.

Respected Contributor

Yes, a long time ago.  Went to a Christmas party sponsored by our agency's credit union.  It was semi formal affair when most females wore long dresses.  Across the room I spotted a woman wearing the same dress I had on.  It was a different color, but definitely the same dress.  There were a couple hundred people attending and we were seated quite a distance from each other.   So while it surprised me, it didn't bother me.

Honored Contributor

yes, but it was on purpose.

my mom used to like to dress my sister and i alike at times when we were in elementary school.

we are two years apart.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

The couple of times  I had the same thing as someone else , the clothing was purchased  from the Spiegel catalog. The  Icelandic wool jacket was beautiful. It was warm and weighed nothing.

The dresses in elementary school, probably caught the eye of our mothers