Respected Contributor

Re: Search For Flight 370 Has Ended

Sadly, the pilot's marriage was on-the-rocks .... my belief is Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah ditched the plane.  Suicide by pilot has occured in the past.  

Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

I go by facts, not conspiracies.

Nor by Netflix T.V. shows.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity,So you think it was hijacked, people killed,and it is sitting somewhere?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Lots of good takes here on this thread.

What would pirates do with passengers?  Kill them.  If the plane is elsewhere, it would be an obvious way to use for terrorism if filled with the right devastating explosives.  If the pilot was flying to western Australia to crash it there, it didn't make the trip. 

It's all odd that folks weren't texting or on their lap tops, etc.during tht flight.   

Parts of planes that fly over water are often found, it's not all that uncommon. 

Best to call off the search, that way someone who knows something will feel comfortable enought to talk/brag.   

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

Sadly, the pilot's marriage was on-the-rocks .... my belief is Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah ditched the plane.  Suicide by pilot has occured in the past.  

@seaBreeze

Please, out of basic human decency, respect for his memory, and the feelings of his family, do not accuse this man of such heinous behavior unless you possess absolute proof.

And, yes, I know it's been done before.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Plesse! For the love of sanity. Plane dropped off the radar. Nothing!! Not one blimp. Technology more advanced than majority realize. Like I said above->Not Buying theory. More to this story-> Period!!

@Sweet_Serenity  Yes,  when planes crash into the ocean and sink,  they do tend to drop off of radar.   If you have a wild conspiracy theory,  where do you think it is (without some of its parts)?   Alien abduction? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Drythe  You've changed!   I didn't recognize you. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It took 70 years for explorers to find the Titanic....a huge ship!  An airplane in contrast....well think about it.