Esteemed Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@CatsyCline wrote:

my .02.   ordered a couple rings over maybe 3 years, but no longer do business with them for several reasons, stated sizes off, returns and shorted on refunds, being unable to remove my CC detail from my online account. CS unresponsive, had to email with cc: their principles in Jaipur.  that hit a nerve, finally got that resolved. there are communuty boards. take a look at them.

I have found their customer service to be outstanding,

@mom2four0418 Actually, I just ordered two pendants this morning - Druzy of all things.  Remember when QVC was pushing Druzy at every turn?  I ordered a Druzy item from QVC and returned it, don't remember why.  Anyway, these pendants were only $5.99 with Platinum over copper as the setting. very pretty too.  When I later looked at my orders, I saw that one was listed as purple, when I thought it was green (sleepy eyes this morning.)  I chatted online with shopLC and cancelled the order.  So no problems with customer service so far.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

In channel surfing thid morning, I discovered we do get this channel on Comcast, I saw Dan Dennis for the first time in many years. Will give it a try and keep watching. 

Super Contributor

Really like Shop LC. They used to be the Liquidation Channel. They have great prices. Some of their merchandise is great, and some is so-so. I also like to watch most of their hosts, especially the older ones. Their auctions are great. You can get great prices + if you sign up for autopay, shipping is only $1.99. 

Two bad things about the channel--they charged shipping for each item. It's not one shipping charge for the entire order. They rarely have free shipping days. They do have free shipping on some items. The other bad thing--be extremely careful buying anything during their clearance events. Those sales are final. So, if you get something that is so-so, you're stuck with it. 

Otherwise, great channel. Great customer service. They have a 30-day money-back guarantee, except during clearance days. I like many of the hosts. Definitely check out their auctions--all start at $1.00. Check them out!