Esteemed Contributor

Anyone else buy from Shop LC?  I just recently discovered them and have been buying some jewelry.  I "discovered" them because QVC on my TV is channel 275.  Well the "2" was not registering, so I was always ending up on channel 75, which is Shop LC.  A few weeks ago they were showing 2 pairs of sterling silver earrings that were really pretty.  I was interested when they were $29.99 per pair, then the price dropped to $9.99 per pair.  I bought both pairs and they are so pretty!  Since then I have bought many more jewelry items, none more than $14.99, some with free shipping.

I am very impressed with what I have received.  Also, I get an email when I order, an email that the order was confirmed, an email when it ships, and an email when it is delivered.  Everything has either shipped the day I order it or the next day.

I will admit that watching the station is a bit "hokey."  And I will likely not watch it nearly as much as I used to watch QVC.  But I am fairly certain I will never buy jewelry from QVC again.

I write all this at a time when I am very disappointed in QVC.  I ordered a Susan Graver dress the other day.  The order went from "preparing your order," to "backorder," to an email I got from QVC stating I may not get it at all.  I have purchased a LOT from QVC.  But they just don't seem to be able to get their act together.  I am still going to look on QVC for certain items that I like.  But I am really getting tired of just about everything to do with QVC.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Anyone else buy from Shop LC?  I just recently discovered them and have been buying some jewelry.  I "discovered" them because QVC on my TV is channel 275.  Well the "2" was not registering, so I was always ending up on channel 75, which is Shop LC.  A few weeks ago they were showing 2 pairs of sterling silver earrings that were really pretty.  I was interested when they were $29.99 per pair, then the price dropped to $9.99 per pair.  I bought both pairs and they are so pretty!  Since then I have bought many more jewelry items, none more than $14.99, some with free shipping.

I am very impressed with what I have received.  Also, I get an email when I order, an email that the order was confirmed, an email when it ships, and an email when it is delivered.  Everything has either shipped the day I order it or the next day.

I will admit that watching the station is a bit "hokey."  And I will likely not watch it nearly as much as I used to watch QVC.  But I am fairly certain I will never buy jewelry from QVC again.

I write all this at a time when I am very disappointed in QVC.  I ordered a Susan Graver dress the other day.  The order went from "preparing your order," to "backorder," to an email I got from QVC stating I may not get it at all.  I have purchased a LOT from QVC.  But they just don't seem to be able to get their act together.  I am still going to look on QVC for certain items that I like.  But I am really getting tired of just about everything to do with QVC.

I actually have a lot of home shopping channels on my cable.  Shop LC is one Gem Shopping Network, JTV, RNN, Shop HQ, QVC, HSN and one more I forget the name of.  RNN, I just discovered airs merchandise from Shop HQ on a digital tier.  I'm not sure if its soley for Shop HQ, because I didn't watch that long.

So are you going to stop shopping on the Q or just look at items on the Q @Puppy Lips ?

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

Never heard of this channel.  I only get regular QVC on my YouTube streaming, no others.  Will have to check it out.  I'm a magpie and like shiny things. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I actually have a lot of home shopping channels on my cable.  Shop LC is one Gem Shopping Network, JTV, RNN, Shop HQ, QVC, HSN and one more I forget the name of.  RNN, I just discovered airs merchandise from Shop HQ on a digital tier.  I'm not sure if its soley for Shop HQ, because I didn't watch that long.

So are you going to stop shopping on the Q or just look at items on the Q @Puppy Lips ?

@gertrudecloset I think I need break from QVC.  There are certain things that I look for - like the Susan Graver dress that I may never get, so I will continue to check their website for certain things.  But jewelry will not be one of them.  I have too much as it is, but if I need to satisfy my jewelry craving, Shop LC has beautiful things for so much less.  From what I understand, every Tuesday and Friday, everything is under $10.  Now that can be a budget pay of under $10.  But they sell a LOT of nice jewelry for $9.99 and even less.  They sell off their website too.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Never heard of this channel.  I only get regular QVC on my YouTube streaming, no others.  Will have to check it out.  I'm a magpie and like shiny things. 

You should check out their website and let me know what you think.  They do have a 30 day return policy as well.

Honored Contributor

We dont get that channel on Comcast. 

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips    Remember, you get what you pay for.  I think you might be disappointed in that $10. jewelry. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick    I also subscribe to YouTubeTV but I have an interior antenna and get Shop LC and JTV over-the-air. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I do! I like Shop LC a lot. It's my guilty secret. I put that on when I can't sleep. I just switch to their live youtube feed on my Roku and leave it going.

Completely old school. Bare bones. It's like 1990s home shopping. They sit at desks in front of LED tvs. Hardly any sets to speak of. They work in pairs, with one person modeling (and selling too) and the other person lowering the price.

Prices start ridiculously high and then drop repeatedly until they get into a fairly reasonable range. Even if you buy the item at the early higher price, your card is charged the lowest price. And they have budget pays.

It's headquartered in India and they make almost all of their own jewelry, from high end platinum to ultra cheap. You can get some good deals on jewelry that a place like QVC would have had manufactured in India anyway, but without QVC's mark up. Because they are the manufacturer, and handmade labor in India is so cheap, they can charge less.

They transfer all the jewelry they sell here in the US to their Austin TX warehouse and store and ship it from there. So you don't have to wait to receive your stuff from overseas. Austin is also where the tv channel is broadcast from.

I've bought earrings and two rings from Shop LC and they are very high quality and very nice. I'll probably do it again too since I have them on at night so often.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

@Puppy Lips  I understand how you feel.

I have known that this channel is my lineup but hardly watch.  I recognized a familiar face from Value Vision (Sean Wilsie) who used to see the watches on Shop HQ way back in the day.  Long time ago.

I will check out their website.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life