Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

Hard to fathom how anyone could look at Ronan Farrow, FS, and WA, and not think FS was his father.

He's the spitting image of Frank.

Of course he resembles Mia as well - she's his mother.

Just because Mia made no public comment while FS was alive doesn't mean he didn't know. I'm sure he probably did.

As for who cares:  probably Ronan, Mia, the Sinatra family, Woody Allen, and so on....

@YorkieonmyPillow

I'm pretty sure that the issue of RF's paternity came up many, many years ago.  This is very old news.  Personally, I don't think WA thinks about anyone but himself.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I hope for his sake he knows who his father is, I feel every child should have the right to know where they come from. He could certainly take a paternity test if he wanted, maybe he has, it's really not anyone's business except the parties involved. He is a good looking guy and more importantly he seems to be a good human being.

@Jordan2

When all this came out a few years ago, I read Ronan Farrow did learn who really is his father. He had no intentions of making it public.

@lulu1  I agree with him.  No matter what he says there will always be the gossiping Gerties who will never let the matter rest.

Mia started this whole mess anyway and since she's about a pure as city snow with her own messes (Previn comes to mind) I don't think she's a reliable source.

Frank was no angel either, and neither was Woody.

The dynamics of all those people are intertwined with negative actions and words.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

People are cheering on the Sinatra connection because Woody Allen is a complete sleaze.  Do some checking on how he ended up with his current wife, who used to be Mia's adopted daughter.  I don't usually follow issues like this, but I absolutely cannot stand Woody Allen and refuse to watch anything by him.  Ronan will be famous in his own right.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

image.jpg 

Vanity Fair 1968

What a gorgeous picture!

Honored Contributor

Image result for ronan farrow

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

In this picture, he looks like Mia, but in more recent pictures, he looks like Frank.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@lulu1 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I hope for his sake he knows who his father is, I feel every child should have the right to know where they come from. He could certainly take a paternity test if he wanted, maybe he has, it's really not anyone's business except the parties involved. He is a good looking guy and more importantly he seems to be a good human being.

@Jordan2

When all this came out a few years ago, I read Ronan Farrow did learn who really is his father. He had no intentions of making it public.

@lulu1  I agree with him.  No matter what he says there will always be the gossiping Gerties who will never let the matter rest.

Mia started this whole mess anyway and since she's about a pure as city snow with her own messes (Previn comes to mind) I don't think she's a reliable source.

The dynamics of all those people are intertwined with negative actions and words.

@Cakers3

???   Andre Previn?   What are you referring to?   

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@lulu1 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2

@Cakers3

@Tinkrbl44    She was married to Andre Previn; some of her children's last names are Previn.

If I recall correctly, he was married when she took up with him.  Google it.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@lulu1 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2

@Cakers3

@Tinkrbl44    She was married to Andre Previn; some of her children's last names are Previn.

If I recall correctly, he was married when she took up with him.  Google it.

Yes, Pearly, I already know she was married to Andre Previn. 

I was asking Cakers, not you, specifically what she was referring to with her "messes" comment.    But thanks anyway.