Esteemed Contributor

I gave up on labels e-ions ago.  Use ink stamp with built-in ink pad.  No fuss with pulling labels off support paper - just pick up stamp and bang bang - it's done.  Lots of choices out there - cute to a message.

Honored Contributor
@deeva, this is what I do. It's simple, you can put whatever you want on your own personalized labels.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Almost every charity I donate to sends me address labels.  I have a shoebox almost half full of them.

Honored Contributor

I make my own using Avery 8160 labels.

I add name plus address & a cute pic.

I have a pic of this precious moments figurine on mine right now.

image 0

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Almost every charity I donate to sends me address labels.  I have a shoebox almost half full of them.

Almost every charity I don't contribute to sends me address labels.  I keep them in a big envelope.

Super Contributor
Have always ordered from Current. Very pleased with how easy they are to read and how well they stick.
Honored Contributor

order a stamp?

since I got my name of all the mailings that gave me labels

i just write my address and zip on the envelopes

or google address labels 

Valued Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I doubt if I will live long enough to use all of them. I wish charities would stop sending me junk that I will not use. I tried returning a package from a charity and the mailman said they just dump them.

Honored Contributor

Re: Return Address Labels

[ Edited ]

I just ordered some last month, from Artistic Labels/Artistic Direct online.  They were the worst - very fuzzy, almost couldn't read the name and address.  I know I won't use them.  Just an heads up, I wouldn't recommend them.

Respected Contributor

@CherryHugs 

Rather than go the stick on labels route, I ordered a stamper from Staples.  For the name, I used all caps of our last name....DH or Incould use the stamper.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill