Honored Contributor

First Khloe K., Now Kylie J. - BF Cheats

Seems to be a pattern with the types of men these women choose, huh?

From TMZ:

Travis Scott says he postponed his Astroworld concert in Buffalo Thursday night because of illness, but we're told it's more complicated than that ... because Kylie accused him of cheating and he's staying in L.A. to deal with it.

First of all, Travis' reps say the rapper absolutely denies he cheated on Kylie. But, we're told on Wednesday he flew back from the East Coast to surprise Kylie and Stormi. They were at her home in the evening, when she claimed to discover "evidence" he cheated on her. A major argument erupted and continued into Thursday.

It's been a rough few weeks for Kylie. Her best friend, Jordyn Woods, has been 86'd from her life and the life of her family after she hooked up with Tristan Thompson.

3/1 6:00 AM PT -- Kylie was out Thursday night, without Travis. She hit up an L.A. restaurant and then went with friends to Delilah lounge in WeHo. Travis, we're told, is still in L.A.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Re: First Khloe K., Now Kylie J. - BF Cheats

What do you expect when trash picks trash!

Honored Contributor

Ok, whatever.  The K skanks got cheated on.  Big whoop de doo.  I don't think they themselves care much at all, it's just on to the next cheater for them.  It's in their DNA.  As for Khloe, she's just getting a taste of what she did to another woman....a woman was pregnant....and gave birth weeks afte Khloe went public with her cheating new man.  

Esteemed Contributor

Anything for ratings.

Honored Contributor

I don't  feel sorry for any of them.

They're all users and they'll move on to someone else. 

Respected Contributor

@ScarletDove 

You read my mind .....

Image result for animated trash can

Esteemed Contributor

They are all spoiled brats. They have no sense of morality.They have no sense of responsibility .They care about nothing worthwhile for more than 10 minutes.

I feel bad for their kids who have no real role models. And so the cycle continues..........

Honored Contributor

He needs to be kicked to the curb, like Tristan if he cheated.  I have no time or patience for cheaters.  

Honored Contributor

Look at the trash  the Kardashian women  choose to have babies with. Like DUHHHHH.  

Respected Contributor

I really think how they behave has so much more to do with money. Smart people learn from their mistakes. Those girls don't learn.