Honored Contributor

Do you use return address labels? I was thinking of ordering some. 

Is there a good place to order them? Cat Very Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

I donated to St Judes.  As a result I get address labels every other month.  No need to purchase any.

Respected Contributor

You can buy Avery brand labels and print them from your computer.

Trusted Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

@CherryHugs  I've been called an old soul because I love sending letters & cards.  The last time I ordered return address labels my beloved sister ordered them for me from Vista Print.  They always have deals going on.  I think the quality is great.  Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

I order mine on-line from Walter Drake

Trusted Contributor

I've ordered them from ebay, sent a picture of my dog to the seller and she would copy it and make up return address stickers that would last me for years. And all for a reasonable cost.

Honored Contributor

I love cute return address labels.

I order all of ours from Colorful Images.  

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: Return Address Labels

[ Edited ]

@CherryHugs   I've ordered some from Ebay too, and gotten very cool ones.   There are thousands to choose from, though, so it's time-consuming to sift through them on Ebay.  They can be pricier than finding them elsewhere  too although I've never been unhappy with any.

There is usually an ad in the Sunday newspaper coupon insert booklets to order them from Current.  That's where I've bought them the most (you can also go online and order from Current).  They are pretty inexpensive, esp. if you opt for getting 500 rather than 250.  I've never had a problem ordering those - they've always been printed accurately and I get the entire roll of 500 that lasts me a very long time.  You can select from different fonts/lettering styles.

I also have several dozen I've received from the American Heart Assoc. (asking me to make a contribution too) that have hearts of different designs on them.  They aren't bad for freebies.

Honored Contributor

I use the ones from DAV, but I also buy blank labels and print my own.    

If you have a print shop in your local area, they can print custom labels for you as well.  

Buying local will keep your name off a mailing list.   Ordering from anywhere puts your name on mailing lists forever.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@CherryHugs wrote:

@CherryHugs  I've been called an old soul because I love sending letters & cards.  The last time I ordered return address labels my beloved sister ordered them for me from Vista Print.  They always have deals going on.  I think the quality is great.  Hope this helps.

------------------

I have to say I hardly mail anything anymore.  Still send bday cards and sympathy notes, but so many other communications are done thru the computer!!

But I have also ordered from Vista Print and the expense was minimal!   There are lots of images for your selection.