Honored Contributor

I ordered from Current, the set of Whimsical cats. They look so cute!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

@CherryHugs   I have always used return address labels. Get them from Walter Drake or another mail order catalog. However ~~ I recently purchased two of the kind that are inked and you just stamp them on your envelope. Ordered one from Etsy and one from Amazon. They have really cute and distinct offerings. Still need the stick on for bills because the return address area on their envelopes have lines.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

I use address labels all the time.

I order mine from Miles Kimball. They are out of Wisconsin, (make all the labels in Wisconsin). great prices.

I also get my envelope sealers from Miles Kimball too.

check them out on line. even call them. great people.

@viva923   Thank you for mentioning this company.  I used to order frequently from it years ago, but it stopped sending me catalogs (this was before online ordering) and so I kind of had forgotten about MK.   I always liked the products I received and so will browse the company online again.  I'm happy you reminded me about it - it's good quality. 

I used to also order around this time period from Lillan Vernon.   Blasts from the past!