Honored Contributor

Image result for in memory red cardinal images"  Dear Friends of @ShowMe,

I did not have the pleasure of knowing her, but I know some of you who did and she was well loved. It is with my deepest sympathy I extend to each of you as you mourn the death of your dear friend.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Respected Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

Image result for in memory red cardinal images"  Dear Friends of @ShowMe,

I did not have the pleasure of knowing her, but I know some of you who did and she was well loved. It is with my deepest sympathy I extend to each of you as you mourn the death of your dear friend.

@Puddles...what a lovely post.  Thank you for your kindness.  I remember you.  I haven't posted here in awhile but remember posting with you in the past.  I hope you are doing well.  

Super Contributor
Saddened by this, but keeping the great memories of Showme close they're uplifting in this time of mourning. I know she's at rest in her heavenly home. Showme was one of those people your better for knowing them. I pray for her dear sis for peace and comfort.
Going to share a memory of a post of hers last year about this time, and the simple joy she had being able to go with her friend whi also was going to treatment's to look at Christmas lights, the weather was good she was able to drive, and they both were feeling up to it. Just a reminder to me to enjoy the simple things this time of year.
Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

I also emailed @croemer  and let her know. 

I also emailed Benzi (who used to be BabyFran) and she is heart broken also and sends her love and condolescences to all who loved and knew Showme, especially to her sister also. We used to have some great times posting on this board with Showme and all of you. I told Benzi I would post this for her.  

@kittykatkay TY I just read your email about Showme's passing. This will be a much quieter place without her. I am so sorry to read she passed but so happy she is out of pain now. Her passing has hit me hard...TY to all poster for the kind words. If anyone speaks to her sister please let her know she is missed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

@croemer wrote:

@kittykatkay wrote:

I also emailed @croemer  and let her know. 

I also emailed Benzi (who used to be BabyFran) and she is heart broken also and sends her love and condolescences to all who loved and knew Showme, especially to her sister also. We used to have some great times posting on this board with Showme and all of you. I told Benzi I would post this for her.  

@kittykatkay TY I just read your email about Showme's passing. This will be a much quieter place without her. I am so sorry to read she passed but so happy she is out of pain now. Her passing has hit me hard...TY to all poster for the kind words. If anyone speaks to her sister please let her know she is missed.

@croemer...hey sweet pea.  I responded to your email.  It will be a quieter place without her.  We are all sad and crying but we know she is no longer in pain and in a much better place for sure.  It's hit all of us hard.  I'm sure Marina or dooBdoo will tell her sister how much we loved and certainly miss her and also praying for her sister's comfort and care at this time.  

I wish for everyone to have a wonderful Christmas and hug your family and friends.  I just can't believe Showme is gone......May God Bless You All.

Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay TY gf, I will go find the email. ((Hugs)) to you and all the posters who are missing Showme. "Merry Christmas to @kittykatkay and all Showme's friends. It will be a little sadder Christmas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Valued Contributor
croemer, definitely a sad Christmas. But I'm trying to think of what Showme would say, like the poem I shared. I can hear her say, Hi Hun I know you're sad but Thank you for loving me and being my friend ❣️ my DH is also sad about her passing. He's talked to her also as did our son.
I will tell her sister how you all are giving your love and support to her. She asked me to keep in touch with her, which really meant a lot to me. I hope I can be a great support and friend to her.
Esteemed Contributor

@Grand Happy wrote:
croemer, definitely a sad Christmas. But I'm trying to think of what Showme would say, like the poem I shared. I can hear her say, Hi Hun I know you're sad but Thank you for loving me and being my friend ❣️ my DH is also sad about her passing. He's talked to her also as did our son.
I will tell her sister how you all are giving your love and support to her. She asked me to keep in touch with her, which really meant a lot to me. I hope I can be a great support and friend to her.

God Bless my friends and hold ShowMe's sister tightly within our prayers. 

@Grand Happy , how beautiful, how sincere that you are remembered ~

You are and will remain a wonderful and strong support for ShowMe's sister. She needs her personal email and phone friends more than ever, now. I am sorry that I was not aware when private communications could be exchanged.  Heart

December 2019

Super Contributor

When I first got news of ShowMe not able to post, I thought this won't last. Up until this morning,I had faith in the fact that she would be back in Her home with her Marie's and all of her assorted Blue Bunny ice cream and sunlight coming thru her Vt Country Store curtains. Her apt is probably gone and there is no trace of her having existed. 

This is so sad .......May her sister stay well and may her friends keep ShowMe alive. Life is fleeting........

Honored Contributor

Keybra,

ShowMe will always be alive in the hearts of those she touched spiritually and emotionally.  Some of you are young (thank heavens!), and so she will be remembered on Earth for a long time.

For universal time, she made her mark as a chronicler of everyday events and their beauty.  When one is ill and one's world becomes smaller, simple things become important.  ShowMe brought a light to this truth and to a much larger truth: Basics are the most important things in life.