Honored Contributor

May she rest in peace. I'll always remember her posts about Cardinals baseball and how much she loved and appreciated using Instacart and talking with the delivery people. I didn't know her like so many of you did, and honestly it was just too painful for me sometimes to read her posts because of my Mom's illness and death.

ShowMe was such a brave strong woman, truly to be admired. As was my Mom.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Re: Remember Me/Showme

[ Edited ]

Aww, the message we knew was coming but didn't want to read.  Thank you for letting us know. 

While we wanted her here with us, I shall not be selfish.   ShowMe is soaring with the angels and while I remember so fondly the many hours we spent discussing our favorite haunts in South St. Louis and our beloved St. Louis Cardinals, I shall be happy for her that she is soaring with the angels and this Spring she will have a perfect view of every Redbirds game from her Field of Dreams beyond the sky.

Rest in peace, my friend.   Condolences to her dear sister and all who love and will miss her.   Heart

Honored Contributor

Oh my goodness. So sad. 💔

Esteemed Contributor

candle2.gif

May Showme rest in eternal peace.

She is now made whole.

No more pain.

She is now, and will forever be young and vibrant.

She will be greatly missed by those who knew her and loved her.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Grand Happy wrote:
croemer, definitely a sad Christmas. But I'm trying to think of what Showme would say, like the poem I shared. I can hear her say, Hi Hun I know you're sad but Thank you for loving me and being my friend ❣️ my DH is also sad about her passing. He's talked to her also as did our son.
I will tell her sister how you all are giving your love and support to her. She asked me to keep in touch with her, which really meant a lot to me. I hope I can be a great support and friend to her.

Thanks @Grand Happy for thinking of us and keeping all the posters here up to date on Showme...we truly appreciate it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

I am so very sorry to hear about ShowMe.  My deepest condolences to all her friends and family. 

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

Such sad news, though expected, but it's still a shock to hear the finality of losing someone so dear 

showme will always be one of the posters I remember fondly from this board, even if or when I no longer post here in the future. 

Honored Contributor

Your last breath on earth is your first breath in heaven.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼