Honored Contributor

Re: Relationships And Compromising

I don't know why you seem to think she has lost her self respect because she is marrying and moving to the UK?

As for how many would do this, watch out for the stampede. I think they would give their eyeteeth to be in Meghans shoes

Trusted Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I don't know why you seem to think she has lost her self respect because she is marrying and moving to the UK?

As for how many would do this, watch out for the stampede. I think they would give their eyeteeth to be in Meghans shoes

Oh I agree with you about that, many would give their eyeteeth to be his wife. 

Super Contributor

My husband puts 100% of his effort in our marriage; I put 100% of my effort into our marriage. There is no "50/50" so to speak. Worked out well for us: been married over 21 years.

Trusted Contributor

@cherryif Meghan knew Harry for about 3 years in a monogamous relationship, my opinion would be very different. 

Honored Contributor

Well @puttypiesmom  I don't think there is a litmus test for how long people need to know each other, before they marry. Some people date for a long time ,and  still divorce. Others date a short time, marry, and live  together until death separates them

They are not impulisve children, they are both adults who have been around the block, a time or two. Both know about living in the limelight ,and both are mature in their wants and  future  plans

They have months to go yet, before they marry.  I wish them good fortune and every happiness