Honored Contributor

I use Mr Rebates also and what I like about it is I can let it build up to a healthy amount before I request a check.  

Honored Contributor

I haven't received my check either.  However, last time I went to Rakuten it would no longer allow me to use the site without disabling my Ad Blocker.  I also use Shop At Home and so far this has not been an issue with them, so I may stop using Rakuten and look at one of the other sites like Mr. Rebates so I can choose whichever one has the highest rebate at he time.  Anybody know if these other sites require you to disable your Ad Blocker to use it?

Honored Contributor
I don't use Rakutan, but am surprised they can't send the money electronically.
Respected Contributor

Received my latest check on time. Haven't had any problems with Rakutan. Started using them last year.

Valued Contributor

I got my check in about 7 to 10 days. 

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I emailed Rakutan and their response was they will void the missing check but will not send the replacement until their next payout date of April 15 th. I think that is so unfair because it's not my fault the check never arrived.  I'm very disappointed, the check was over $100.

I believe the next mailing is May 15.  Maybe the *cutoff* for eligible rebates ends on April 15.  

Unless they're just going to cut you a check on that specific date.

Keep a tally of all you're owed.

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
I don't use Rakutan, but am surprised they can't send the money electronically.

@lovesrecess   They can and do transfer money electronically.  I've used Rakuten for years, and they always automatically transfer my money to PayPal.  I don't understand why others don't realize this or use it.  It's stated very plainly on their website and is easy to set up.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I use Mr Rebates.  No matter when you request a check, their cut off is the first of the next month.