Trusted Contributor

I've used Mr. Rebates for years.  I've received thousands of dollars in rebates. I like that I get a check once a month. Play Money!

Honored Contributor

Mine came on 2/26.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

My Mr. Rebates check is deposited like clockwork exactly on the first of every month in my PayPal account. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I emailed Rakutan and their response was they will void the missing check but will not send the replacement until their next payout date of April 15 th. I think that is so unfair because it's not my fault the check never arrived.  I'm very disappointed, the check was over $100.

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I emailed Rakutan and their response was they will void the missing check but will not send the replacement until their next payout date of April 15 th. I think that is so unfair because it's not my fault the check never arrived.  I'm very disappointed, the check was over $100.

@Goodie2shoes  Keep checking (pun intended!) your account to make sure they void the check to make sure you get what's owed with your next check.

Honored Contributor

i prefer mr rebates, topcashback, retailmenot, and extrabux because i can get a direct deposit into my paypal account OR a couple of the sites can go right into a bank account. i have collect quite a large amount of rebate money since i first began with mr rebates in 2006 thanks to a poster here on the forums.

i do use rakuten, but probably the least.

topcashback has had 8% cash back with qvc for the last two weeks now.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Rakuten deposits my checks to PayPal, and they go straight to my checking account.  It's easy to set it up that way.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Maybe I should look into Mr. Rebates ! thanks for the info

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i prefer mr rebates, topcashback, retailmenot, and extrabux because i can get a direct deposit into my paypal account OR a couple of the sites can go right into a bank account. i have collect quite a large amount of rebate money since i first began with mr rebates in 2006 thanks to a poster here on the forums.

@sunshine45. I dislike Topcashback.  Yes it's a higher percentage IF and WHEN you get it. Takes forever to get or to appeal not being awarded it. I prefer my steady checks from Rakuten even if they are less money.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sunshine45. I dislike Topcashback.  Yes it's a higher percentage IF and WHEN you get it. Takes forever to get or to appeal not being awarded it. I prefer my steady checks from Rakuten even if they are less money.

@Pearlee 

luckily i have not had any issues and have been using it steadily the past year especially. they have even given me bonuses for just using it for a purchase of $10+. i got a bonus of $12.50 last month directly from them. so far so good and their percentages cannot be beat. i like that i can get it into my paypal or ach into my checking account OR get a bonus by taking an online gift card.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein