Respected Contributor

@hckynut 

John and Cindy,

I am so sorry to hear about your kitty.

Mollie came to guide Sadie to the rainbow bridge where they can play and enjoy each other again.

It is so hard when they leave, but their memories are a blessing.

hugs to you both, henny

Respected Contributor

@hckynut I'm sorry for your loss. Bless you and Mrs. Hckynut for helping so many needy animals!

Honored Contributor

Re: Rainbow Bridge II

[ Edited ]

Truly sorry for the loss of your dear little Sadie. We lost our Luna a month ago and it is still so hard to grasp she is not here. You are fortunate to still have four kitties to love and care for. I have decided no more cats because losing them is too hard...but am already missing having one that I may relent soon. Prayers for your wife that she can find some peace and recover feom the loss soon.

Respected Contributor

Sincere condolences regarding the loss of your family member. It is heartbreaking. Cindy needs to be gentle to herself because she would be among the first to be so understanding and kind to someone who feels as she does now. John it is so sad when we remember and witness the end of our love ones. We cry, feel sad, and our hearts are heavier.

My sympathy to you and Cindy and your family.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm sure Sadie knew she was loved.  She chose her place and it was close to those she trusted.  It's so hard to lose a part of "the family".  My condolences to you and Cindy.

Trusted Contributor

@hckynut I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to you and your wife. Sending you both hugs.

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

@hckynut   So sorry! 😢💔. I hope you and your wife find peace and comfort! 

Honored Contributor

@hckynut 

My heart goes out to you and your wife on the passing of your precious kitty...Hugs and condolences....😿

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

So very sorry for your loss.

Respected Contributor

This is very sad, I'm very sorry your Sadie is gone.  There's no way either of you could have known.  She just slipped away.