Respected Contributor

this network is.  I logged on and there was a promo code, HELLO10 for $10 off a misimum $25 purchase.  Tried ordering something and was "told" I'm not eligible.  Guess I should have read the fine print, but didn't and still don't know what the rules & regs are.  The promo is probably for 1st time buyers.  Hey QVC, how about giving your "regulars" a chance of getting $10 off a purchase.  Yes, free shipping is nice and appreciated, but dollars off would be great!!! 

By the way, I didn't order anything and doubt if I will.  I really think QVC is hurting like most other businesses although they haven't had to close down because of the pandemic, so what's the reason?  Maybe shoppers are finally getting smart.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: What A Joke

[ Edited ]

@coffee drinker wrote:

this network is.  I logged on and there was a promo code, HELLO10 for $10 off a misimum $25 purchase.  Tried ordering something and was "told" I'm not eligible.  Guess I should have read the fine print, but didn't and still don't know what the rules & regs are.  The promo is probably for 1st time buyers. Hey QVC, how about giving your "regulars" a chance of getting $10 off a purchase.  Yes, free shipping is nice and appreciated, but dollars off would be great!!! 

By the way, I didn't order anything and doubt if I will.  I really think QVC is hurting like most other businesses although they haven't had to close down because of the pandemic, so what's the reason?  Maybe shoppers are finally getting smart.  

@coffee drinker 

I do not understand your complaining.  I read the promo code offer and it clearly states what the requirements are to get the $10 off.

Caveat Emptor.   😁

204CB613-46CB-49CD-BA91-2FCE5C2BD79E.jpeg

~Life is short.  Eat well.  You may die tomorrow.~

Esteemed Contributor

I got an alert yesterday about an item I wanted was back in stock, I go to purchase and I get “sorry this item not available “ 🤷🏻‍♀️

Valued Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

I got an alert yesterday about an item I wanted was back in stock, I go to purchase and I get “sorry this item not available “ 🤷🏻‍♀️

Same here; deja vu all over again.

Honored Contributor

Everyone has been whining, crying begging for free shipping.  They give you free shipping and now you complain about discounts.  Some people are never happy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

i had received a postcard in the mail a few months ago with that code. i could not use it online, but i emailed qvcsocialteam@qvc.com and they applied $10 to my qvc account so that i could use it on my next order.

Buy 1 Item, Get $10 Off Second Item Purchase

Code: HELLO10
Expires: 8/30/2020

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

They really ought to have punchcards like they do at coffee shops. Every 10th purchase (maybe have a $25 threshold to punch the card) gets x% off. Rewarding loyal customers is commerce 101. It's a lot easier to get someone who is already a customer to spend a lot more than it is to get someone new to buy for the first time.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Some of you would fight over a free lunch. Good grief.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Everyone has been whining, crying begging for free shipping.  They give you free shipping and now you complain about discounts.  Some people are never happy.

@Kachina624  Thank you. I try really really hard not to be negative, a chronic complainer, snarky or comment when not needed but I too am tired of all complainers, "grumpies" (as I call them) and those that are never satisfied. They must be very unhappy people. I enjoy so many posters, their ideas, tips and discussion so I try to pass on bye the others. Thank's to all the fun folks on here.  Sorry for the rant, think I better take a nap.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Some of you would fight over a free lunch. Good grief.

It is amazing how there were so many complaints about wanting free shipping!  Now today is all day free shipping and now many want a percentage off.  QVC is a company that is trying to make money.

I am just happy I am healthy enough to be able to order.  I am happy I have enough money to purchase items I need/want.  If I think something is too expensive or the shipping is too high, I just move on.

Please try to be happy you woke up to see another day -- many haven't.