Honored Contributor

Thank you, @Its Me LuLuBelle2, but quirks are no biggie.  Plus human cooties are icky, LOL.  Great minds and all, my friend.  8)

Gentle cuddles to your adorable floofgirl, and hugs to you for rescuing her.  Aww, what a cute display of love for you!

Esteemed Contributor

@libbyannE

I never drank or tasted beer - turns me off.

My mother told me when she was pregnant with me in NYC - she passed a bar and had a beer. Now I know.

Esteemed Contributor

@TX-starlight

I've been putting contacts in my eyes for over 50 years -- but I can't stand anyone touching or coming close to my eyes - even the eye doctor. I'm now 77 yrs old and can't imagine having cataract surgery. So far - so good!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2

I can't function if I don't have breakfast - especially coffee.

Esteemed Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2

Many years ago, I worked as a secretary/stenographer at Hilton Hotels Corp. in the Beverly Hilton Hotel, Beverly Hills. My mother said that I'm the only person she knows who could walk around Beverly Hills with 10 cents in my pocket. I was totally BROKE - but I always felt RICH. Doing much better now - financially.

Honored Contributor

I love pedicures, but didn't start getting them until in was in my mid to late 50's.  Manicures--one for a special occasion almost 20 years ago.  I do my own nails every 6-8 days or so.  I'm not too crazy about crowds.  I like to get my same parking place every time I go to certain stores, etc.   I have too many clothes and worry about it, but then if I really want something I buy it.  (I don't get into debt, but I worry about who has to get rid of my stuff later on.)  Also I feel sometimes I buy clothing for the life I wish I had, but no longer have.

Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie

I HATE the endless Christmas music and shopping. Goes on for several months!!!! OY!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like dirty dishes in the sink....they need to be rinsed and put in the dishwasher or the pans need to be washed. That's it....I think I'm strange!

Trusted Contributor

@libbyannE,

I am totally with you and the foot thing. Never heard anyone else express it better. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

One of many is that I'd rather get a kiss from an animal than a human being, LOL.

Agree! And that reminds me of another quirk of mine - the smell of skunk doesn't bother me so much. I think human body odor and bad breath smell far worse.