Honored Contributor

Blackberry Sage from The Republic of Tea.

Also discovered green tea with Moroccan mint at Trader Joe's.  It is as good as the mint tea we have had at our favorite Mediterranean restaurant.

We are coffee drinkers but do like a cup of tea once in a while.  GS loves the blackberry sage.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I'm on a blood thinner so can not have herbal or green tea. I do enjoy Twinings English breakfast decaffeinated tea. 

Honored Contributor

A cold tea is what i like,tazo has some nice ones.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Re: Quick tea question

[ Edited ]

I'm partial to Harney & Sons teas.  I can relax with anything hot/warm that I brew. Their Wedding Tea is mild and one you may enjoy (White tea, vanilla flavor, lemon flavor, pink rosebuds, petals).  I bought a number of tins recently for our daughters bridal shower (had their wedding date imprinted on the lid) and everyone loved it.  On the other hand, their Hot Cinnamon Spice is quite cinnamony, but one of my favorites.

Honored Contributor

Speaking of Celestial Seasonings.  Anybody remember the commercials when they first came out back in the early 80's?  The spokesman sounded like he was about to fall asleep or trying to put you to sleep, not sure which. I really didn't feel like it was aimed at the mainstream public.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Quick tea question

[ Edited ]

I love flavored teas....I use a variety of brands, including Celestial teas, Twinings, Earl Grey and even the store brand is pretty good...Right now my current flavor is raspberry/pomegranate----

I also drink lemon and citrus flavors as well as blueberry and green tea....and Earl Grey breakfast tea

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I've been a Harney Tea customer for 20 years.

I also buy tea from Upton Tea.

I really like assam and yunnan black teas. I mostly drink loose tea. I prefer loose tea over tea bags.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I like a cup of tea once in a while but it has to be decaf--my fave are lady grey or earl grey--love the begamont or the irish/english breaskfast teas--I love herbal fruit teas too--I use them to flavor a normal black tea when I make ice tea.

Just wanted to stop back and say how much I'm enjoying the decaf Earl Grey!!! Thanks for your suggestion that day.  Others that mentioned this, thank you too.

I also got some minty one, that's ok, but I do enjoy the EG I have.  Thanks to all.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@wagirl wrote:

I like a cup of tea once in a while but it has to be decaf--my fave are lady grey or earl grey--love the begamont or the irish/english breaskfast teas--I love herbal fruit teas too--I use them to flavor a normal black tea when I make ice tea.

Just wanted to stop back and say how much I'm enjoying the decaf Earl Grey!!! Thanks for your suggestion that day.  Others that mentioned this, thank you too.

I also got some minty one, that's ok, but I do enjoy the EG I have.  Thanks to all.

@qualitygal 

Can't go wrong with Earl Grey.  It was the Queen's favorite, too.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~