Honored Contributor

Even though I'm in my 60's, I like a lot of pop music. I especially like Ed Sheehan, Camila Cabello, Bruno Mars and .Kendrick Lamar. What popular music or musicians do you like ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Lady Gaga.

Esteemed Contributor

Bruno Mars, Justin Timberlake, Sia

Super Contributor

My very favorites are 70's classic rock and southern rock, and/or anything with a strong beat, based on a "boogie woogie" sound. As for more contemporary artists I enjoy Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift among others, but my favorite is Kid Rock. Not so much his rap like stuff, but when he sings, he is the best. His music feeds my soul.

Hugs . . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Respected Contributor

P!NK

Esteemed Contributor

Love the 80's music.

It was the best.

Elton, Billy Joel, Brian Adams, too many to name.

Honored Contributor

80's on up.... no rap

Not many of them can truly sing live without a track, auto tune, etc.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Even though I'm in my 60's, I like a lot of pop music. I especially like Ed Sheehan, Camila Cabello, Bruno Mars and .Kendrick Lamar. What popular music or musicians do you like ?

@QVCkitty1. I’m lost when it comes to current music. I listen to classical when making jewelry...relaxing...enough noise w/ hammering, sawing & cursing if I mess up. Easy Listening when just hanging around the house...John Legend comes to mind.

When I needed music on my cell for the gym, was at a loss. Put on Spotify and just tune into POP. Whatever it is, it is...as long as it’s fast enough to get me around the indoor track.

Honored Contributor

I'm in my 60s.  I like a lot of genres but my favorite is alternative.  I don't like the heavy metal alternative but do like the other styles.  I like music that I don't hear on the radio every few hours.  Too many stations repeat a hot song until it gets so old that I can't stand it anymore....a la Adele.  I loved Adele until they played it to death.  Now I can't turn the station fast enough if she comes on.

Esteemed Contributor

Bruno Mars, Jennifer Nettles, Zac Brown, Ed Sheeran, Adele, Usher, some of Christina Aquilera's songs, John Legend...wish Bruno Mars was doing the SuperBowl again...he does the best shows there........