Respected Contributor

Foo Fighters

Honored Contributor

I like hip hop. Drake is one of my faves. Weeknd, Wiz Khalifa, ASAP Rocky, Lil Wayne and too many more to mention.

Respected Contributor

I'm not a fan of the current pop scene - too many downbeat songs and guest rappers that do rhymes that don't go with the song, but I like Bruno Mars and Lady Gaga. They're extremely talented, can sing a variety of styles, and have strong, amazing voices. I also like Charli XCX, a British singer/rapper. Her music is pretty innovative and catchy, and she was the best part of Iggy Azalea's "Fancy." Daft Punk is good too, and I like vaporwave, a genre of music that takes songs from the 80's and 90's and changes them up to sound like what you'd hear in the malls or department stores. It started out as a joke reponse to consumerism, but it's taken on a life of it's own, and thanks to it, I've discovered a lot of good 80's music I've never heard because the singers were from other countries and never made it big over here.

Most of the modern music I enjoy are dance songs that don't get on the radio, like Tiesto, what you find in clubs and online. And Twenty-One Pilots are really good too. I mostly listen to music from the late 50's through the 80's. I can't stand modern country or modern rap. 

Honored Contributor

Long Live Rock 'n Roll    !!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I like a lot of different music.  I like amazon's streaming service music unlimited because it has no commercials.

Honored Contributor

I like different genres of music - all except heavy metal and hard rock. I tend to judge by artist not genre. I would say my favorites are Lionel Richey, Rod Stewart, Beatles, Alan Jackson. I like 80's & 90's country a lot - not so much the country of today - which isn't country at all but is just pop music.

Honored Contributor

I do like different genres of music from music from the Standards of the 40's/50's (my mom played a lot of this music) to some of today's artists.  My favorites are 60's, Beatles, Motown and Bristish New Wave 80's. I dont know if Michael Buble is considered old or new 

Of the newer artists I like Lady Gaga, Adele, Bruno Mars,  Johnny Legend, Meghan Trainor.

I think too much today's music sounds the same, they seem to rely on too much electronic enchancement ...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Alternative pop for recent music.   l  also like classic pop songs from the 1930's & 1940"s.  My husband got me in to that.  I hate mainstream current pop music.  Taylor Swift, Beyonce, etc. But I like mainstream Jazz (Andrea Motis is my current favorite) and Clasical "Classical era" music. (Hyden, Mozart, etc)  Jazz is currently in decline in American music.  Shame.  I have a wide interest in music.  Just don't care for anything top 40 in current pop. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like Ed Sheeran and Camilia also. I like Bruno too and I like Taylor Swifts music (not her country stuff, her pop music) I listen to the Chain Smokers, Halsey, Maroon 5, Logic (the rapper because he has good messages). I like Charlie Puth, Shawn Mendez too and Portugal the Mans song has a hippy vibe. Well, I like a lot of todays music (thanks to my teen granddaughters..lol)  PS The only music I dont like is really filthy rap styles and I don't like country music much at all. 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles