Esteemed Contributor

Re: Poor shipping accomodations from QVC

Y'all do realize that there is a pandemic going on, and that they are working with reduced staffing, right?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

Y'all do realize that there is a pandemic going on, and that they are working with reduced staffing, right?

That's not necessarily true now. 

The problem seems to be with the vendors dropping the ball.  But, it is still Qvc's problem because they continue to hawk their wares giving the impression that these products are available. They are not available if the vendor doesn't want to go to work and continue the supply chain.  Not everything is stored at a Qvc warehouse. 

The logistics of it is something Qvc is fully aware of and it is annoying that they continue to do business as if nothing was wrong.  

Valued Contributor

I purchased an item from Ross Simon (on their website) last Wed the 3rd.  I am 2,000 miles away and I received my purchase today, the 9th!  

Contributor

I'm afraid I have to agree with the group.  Shipping from QVC is terrible; but I noticed even before COVID 19 that shipping was slower when they started using the post office so much.  That being said, I live in the Columbus OH area, an my packages are in Michigan.  Go figure!

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

shoekitty said,  I think everyone is aware there is a pandemic.  We aren't  hermits  There are real, real issues and somewhere QVC was caught unprepared and unorganized.   I have always had excellent CS from QVC, for 32 years. .  But last 3 months it has been awful  I still have an expedited order out there somewhere that was  suppose to be delivered 8 days ago.  It is out there somewhere

i have to say , if you have a problem email  qvc social team, they are excellent and resolve the problem in a day or two.  Sometimes in an hour.  Unfortunately many people aren't aware of this option.  Phone service and chat are often unavailable.  But social team is up and running.  And running well

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's the innovations system QVC has in place.  Once shipped, it comes fairly quickly via UPS before switching to the USPS.  There it stalls, once the local post office has it.  I ordered a piece of jewelry.  It arrived in my post office on 6/5/20 (the estimated delivery date).  Then sat there till I got if late yesterday on 6/9/20.  

Strangely enough, considering we are still in a pandemic.....Amazon is suddenly shipping everything fast again.  I ordered shampoo on one day, the next day it arrived.  Other orders (I order a lot from Amazon) arrived within two days of ordering.  Amazon had made an announcement they were going to ship faster all products. 

Super Contributor

Sent me the wrong item yesterday.  Called QVC and now it goes back to correct the order... What a waste of time.....

Honored Contributor

I'm in the midwest. The items I get from Q's California warehouse take f-o-r-e-v-e-r. And tracking falls off too so I just figure it will show up some day.
Honored Contributor

@germanshepherdlove 

agree before the pandemic shipping was a mess with QVC saying they were restructuring warehouses...the pandemic just gave them a extra few months to justify their poor shipping system.

I always said before --  if you need it faster go to a store or order from somewhere else.

I did notice on product on air info now they have a blurb about shipping delays ... but it's just not Q it's now all retailers.