Honored Contributor

Hello, Dulwich, Just Wanted to Say I Hope

[ Edited ]

@dulwich You and yours are ok. I know you've been through a terrible time. You've been in my thoughts. Wishing you well.

Honored Contributor

Re: Hello, Dulwich, Just Wanted to Say I Hope

Not having seen her on the boards the last several days, I have also wondered about Dulwich.

I hope all is as well as can be expected at this time.

Honored Contributor

She posted in the LOGO subforum yesterday. If you click on Dulwich's name you can see when and where she last posted. I assume she is very busy getting her house back in order.
Honored Contributor

it also helps if you tag her name.

@dulwich 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/37451

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45. Your link is a little misleading. Dulwich didn't post recently in the first thread listed in the link (her thread) -- I did but she didn't. She did however post in the Logo forum yesterday, I think in the second thread listed in your link.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@sunshine45. Your link is a little misleading. Dulwich didn't post recently in the first thread listed in the link (her thread) -- I did but she didn't. She did however post in the Logo forum yesterday, I think in the second thread listed in your link.

@Pearlee 

i dont know what you are seeing, but i am seeing a post from her in the LOGO forum as her last post.....both in the name tag AND in the link provided. she tagged both YOU and the professor in that post. not misleading at all.

09-18-2020 11:13 PM
by

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45. I just looked at the link again and the 1st thread that came up. As I said above, I'm the only one who posted on it (the first thread) recently, today in fact. Her posts on that first thread are much older --- look at the dates. I tagged her in my post today.

She posted to me yesterday in the second thread that came up in your link, not the first. I said she posted in the LOGO forum yesterday, but that's the second thread that comes up in your link. That's what I think is misleading -- it isn't the first thread that comes up. She hasn't posted on the first thread that comes up in a long time.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee 

to make it more simple.....here is the first thread that comes up when you check her posting history in the link i provided above. that was her last post (and the last post on that thread as of now) and it was dated last night, 9/18/202 at 11:18pm et. i personally think that that is pretty clear.....nothing misleading about it. she was on the qvc forums and she posted last night. simple as that.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein/New-Fall-LOGO-Items-I-m-Considering-or-Buying/m-...

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids  Hello, my friend,  cannot post too much using very old iPad which cuts out then closes down not sure if anything gets through!  My good iPad now in repair shop.  

We had to move out of home again due to smoke damage DH kept computer in house so we had none of our 'appliances' to hand.

Back home again and just been told tonight that  our eldest granddaughter pregnant with twin girls due  next Feb!  DH said he is moving out again lol.  Been but hectic here.

o.k. iPad failing  thank you all for your kind words.  My iPad back Mon then back to as normal as we can be.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich Sorry to read about your smoke and electronic issues, but thrilled for you that your granddaughter is having twin girls.  My eldest children are twin girls.  Such a blessing but a lot of work at the beginning.  I'm glad you have this great news to offset the struggles you are dealing with right now.  Please take care!