Frequent Contributor

Re: Poor shipping accomodations from QVC

I was laughing when they were showing Father's day presents. No way would they arrive. Zullily is even worse on delivery!
Honored Contributor

To be fair, these days I think it's more the shippers who are making a lot of these delays.

I have one order out and it's been right here at my local post office for three days now with no movement.  I have no clue but am afraid that it's another lost one.  Of course, that's not QVC's fault, but it's no less annoying.

I had an order like that several months ago that came almost all the way and then disappeared from any further scanning.   It never did show up anywhere.    I have a feeling that's what's happening with this current one.

Honored Contributor

I have no idea if this makes a difference or not but I ordered three things over the weekend from QVC.  Got one yesterday and two today.  The ETA for all three was next week.  

I live in Georgia where most of you know we were the first state off restriction and have been since the end of April.  Maybe for those of you still in restricted areas, the local delivery guys are still short staffed.  

Had the same experience with Walmart.  They even knocked two bucks off if I would wait til next week.  I said sure but got it today in two days free shipping anyway.

If you're still quarantined, it may be a factor locally beyond the vendor's control.  

New Contributor

I think by now shipping should not be taking this long.  I have gotten things from other companies alot quicker than QVC takes to get things here.  We have things sitting in Butner, NC for weeks, what the heck is going on?