Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

At first I thought it was pronounced 'poke-a-mom'.   lol

I think that's a different game entirely!

Honored Contributor

There was a post on facebook that a GI doctor was doing a colonscopy and found one in a guy's colon. So what was he doing with a phone while doing a colonscopy?

Honored Contributor

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

There was a post on facebook that a GI doctor was doing a colonscopy and found one in a guy's colon. So what was he doing with a phone while doing a colonscopy?

http://gomerblog.com/2016/07/pikachu-spotted-mans-colon/

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Pokemon Go Away.

Trusted Contributor

For years, organizations like the NFL have been striving to find a way to get kids off their phones to get out and exercise.  The creators of Pokemon Go have solved this problem with one video game. It's brilliant. As far as not being aware of your surroundings and the possible consequences of injuries, I'm sure there are more children hit by cars from chasing balls into the streets on a daily basis than there are from playing this game.  How many people are injured from not looking both ways, or a driver not paying attention while backing out at the grocery store parking lot.  I think the positives far outweigh the negatives with this game.  I'm also sure if you explained to one of these gamers that people go on the message boards of a home shopping network to complain about them and everything else under the sun all day and night, they might think that's an enormous waste of time, too.  At least the gamers are enjoying life while getting sunshine and exercise.