Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please suggest any safe sites to purchase discount restaurant gift cards.

@kitty60 wrote:

I think some missed the point of wanting to have the money go furthr to buy discounted cards.  I do know Sam's club offers them.  I have always purchased there and have never had a problem.  Also, with the holidays coming local establishments often offer "specials" on their gift cards.  What a thoughful idea.

Yes, a lot of posters probably read too quickly and didn't realize that she's not asking about gift cards.  She's asking about discounted gift cards.

Honored Contributor

Shoprite often has deals in which you receive a coupon worth $10 off your next grocery purchase if you spend $50 or more on gift cards.  The selection included in the deal varies by week, but, for example, it was Buffalo Wild Wings, IHOP, Applebees, and Cold Stone Creamery for a week in August.  Other grocery stores may have something similar.

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

How about just shopping local? All drug stores have displays that contain a lot of restaurant gift cards! Lowes and Home Depot have gift card displays also. I would NEVER buy gift cards online!

@ID2, I agree. I have bought gift cards from CVS and Target with no problems, both stores have a big selection of gift cards.

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

How about just shopping local? All drug stores have displays that contain a lot of restaurant gift cards! Lowes and Home Depot have gift card displays also. I would NEVER buy gift cards online!

Also Sam's Club and Barnes & Noble and Walmart

Esteemed Contributor

Costco has a variety of gift cards @ $20% discount.

Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone for taking the time to provide information and suggestions. The family provided information of where they would like to eat. Today, at my local Sam’s they had a great variety of gift cards with discount savings of $3 to $10 on gift cards. We are Blessed because it was now possible to purchase the gift cards they needed for meals while on vacation. Thanks again, Southern Bee 

Respected Contributor

Costco currrently has discounted even further its discount gift cards to the Honey Baked Ham Company.

I'm giving several of them to my sis and her DH for the holidays, along with a catalog of all the products that can be ordered online from HoneyBaked--including full meals featuring turkey or ham and side dishes.

I picked up the catalog at our local HoneyBaked store.  

Respected Contributor

Costco.com has all kinds of gift cards to buy.  Sounds like you found what you were looking for.