Respected Contributor

Re: Peeping Tom

[ Edited ]

@TenderMercies...I am so sorry this happened to you. There are a lot of sick people in this world and unfortunately, we have to be on our guard at all times. Some people are too trusting and just don't get this. Smiley Sad 

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Esteemed Contributor

95 and posting photos on the Internet.  My mom is not that old and I have to keep writing down for her how to log into her youtube account.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

I'm not really understanding this.  If there was nothing illegal about this because you were fully clothed on the site and you can't expect privacy in your home since you left the blinds open (although I can't say I agree with this), why would the authorities go through tracing all of this back to you and to him?  That doesn't make sense to me for something you just have to deal with. 

I also cannot imagine the police telling you to close your blinds and not call back.  I thought our city police department was bad.  Geez.  You would think they would at least send someone by a few times.  Or tell you they were even if they didn't.  LOL 

Respected Contributor

I don't think it is legal for someone to make money on posting your image on a website.  

It does bother me that someone would post that someone should put  in glass block windows in their kitchen so someone can't see inside their home.  

If you go on Amazon you can see pictures of what people can see with high powered binoculars and scopes. 

And as far as age doesn't it say this guy has been posting for 20 years.   People make money off of the internet posting videos that is why they do it.

Honored Contributor

Glad they got him.