Esteemed Contributor

@TenderMercieswrote:

@qbetzforrealwrote:

@TenderMercies- How did the police learn your identity and address from the pictures?

@qbetzforreal Well, they found out who he was by tracing his IP address.  Since he was posting on a voyeuristic website, and they knew where he lived, they probably drove by his house, examined which homes nearby he could have been photographing, and taken my address and identified me as the homeowner.  They could look up my drivers license photo or just my Facebook page and match the photos up.

okay, thanks

Respected Contributor

@TenderMercieswrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow @BirkiLady I called the police, and they told me to keep the blinds closed and the doors locked and not call back unless he trespasses or verbally threatens me.  I took a photo of him sitting in the window.  At least I know where he is. 

did you notice him before when you were looking out that window?

Trusted Contributor

@lovescatswrote:

@TenderMercieswrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow @BirkiLady I called the police, and they told me to keep the blinds closed and the doors locked and not call back unless he trespasses or verbally threatens me.  I took a photo of him sitting in the window.  At least I know where he is. 

did you notice him before when you were looking out that window?

@lovescats No, but then again, I never was really paying attention.  There’s a large lawn between our two homes as well, so it’s not like he’s very close.  Also, I never even noticed lights being on in his home.  It is very obvious tonight, because it is dark out and he has on a light.  I can only see his silhouette.  I’d post the photo, but it would give people nightmares.  

Respected Contributor

He probably has a camera that can zoom in. Is this an invasion of privacy?  I know you don't want to cause problems but can you take him to court? I know you probably don't want to do it but if this continues & your pics are on the Internet then you may have to take some type of action. OK take photos but never put stuff on Internet. Get yourself some blinds. This is a different time, we don't talk to anyone, love little kids & animals see them all the time in stores want so much to say something but I know don't approach. Never take pics of anyone unless they allow it. 

Valued Contributor

@TenderMercies

Wow!  That is a horrible invasion of privacy.   

Amazing that they caught him!  Good detective work.

Esteemed Contributor

@TenderMercies  I wouldn't let my guard or my camera down!  Keep a journal if necessary. You may need detailed proof. So disappointed the Police aren't being more proactive. Call them again if this guy does anything out of the ordinary. You must be safe!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Peeping Tom

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

I'd dance around naked and give the old coot a stroke. LOL

Better then barking dogs and mean kids and people revving engines all night

long. LOL

@SharkE

peeping.jpg

Respected Contributor

What would serve him right is you suing him for invasion of privacy.

Sounds like he is sick.

Respected Contributor

O.M.G. ...if he did not get charged ... does he get to keep the photos .??

Now that would make me angry .....

Honored Contributor

Op you still haven't answered who was on that site, to know the neighbor was also on that site who took pictures of you?