Honored Contributor

@TenderMercies Wow that is just not right ,that he can do this ,or anyone do that ,taking pictures of people  without permission ,and in your home ,just wrong.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Big Sisterwrote:

What would serve him right is you suing him for invasion of privacy.

Sounds like he is sick.

Harmless. just bored old man with no family probably. Just pull shades, curtain, or put in one of those windows like I have in my bathroom that cube glass that can't be seen out of or in.

Respected Contributor

@TenderMercies  You could put some of that window tint on your windows that is used to reduce the amount of heat coming in.  It's like a reflective mirror on one side, but you can easily look through it on your side. 

I got some for my son in his first apartment when it was very hot to reduce the heat from the parking lot reflecting into his apartment.

It's very easy to install and not permanent, so you could plut it up until he is no longer in your neighborhood.

Just install on the interior window (water is all that is needed), and peel off when you no longer need it.  If I remember it was around $20-$30 for a large roll.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@SharkEwrote:

@Big Sisterwrote:

What would serve him right is you suing him for invasion of privacy.

Sounds like he is sick.

Harmless. just bored old man with no family probably. Just pull shades, curtain, or put in one of those windows like I have in my bathroom that cube glass that can't be seen out of or in.

I don't think it is harmless.  They took down a website where the pictures are.  Plus who knows where the pictures are now. I would want to know how much money he made from the website and go after  the money.

Respected Contributor

This is still giving me the creeps .....and no .. not harmless .....

Trusted Contributor

@missy1wrote:

Op you still haven't answered who was on that site, to know the neighbor was also on that site who took pictures of you?

@missy1 I have no idea.  The police did not tell me.

Respected Contributor

@TenderMercieswrote:

@missy1wrote:

Op you still haven't answered who was on that site, to know the neighbor was also on that site who took pictures of you?

@missy1 I have no idea.  The police did not tell me.

I thought one of the posts said another neighbor was retired from law enforcement  and I wondered if she realized that maybe the peeping tom was taking pictures of her too and knew where to look or what to do.

Respected Contributor

I think I would have to go to the police and get more answers .....

Esteemed Contributor

Plant a few big evergreens blocking his window view at the property line.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever. That is beyond creepy.