Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Smaug wrote:

@PMS 24-7 wrote:

They didn't explain what the middle  brush does.  Does it work with powder and liquid foundation or creme foundation.  Too rushed for a new product.

I agree. It looked like a quality product and I would have ordered it if the presentation gave all of the info on how to use it

You don't know how to use a makeup brush?    I thought it was pretty self explanatory.

Are you trying to make excuses for her? Because when a host doesn't show how a new product is used that's a fail. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

I have lived in the South- proudly- all my life and have never, ever heard anyone say "stars and garters"..   and I'm in my 60's.  Why say it's a southern thing? 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

Albany gets louder as her presentations go on.  Her volume just keeps increasing.  I don't think you have to be loud to be enthusiastic.  I just turn down the tv volume as hers goes up.

Trusted Contributor

Albany is a very tough one for me to watch.  I can only take a very few minutes of her.  She still seems to think she's a comedian, and her same old worn out phrases are very, very old.  Definitely don't enjoy her.

Frequent Contributor

COULDN'T AGREE MORE!  IF I HEAR ONE MORE TIME "PERMISSION TO PLAY" I AM GOING TO SCREAM,!! SEEMS ALOT OF THE HOST ARE USING THIS CATCHY PHRASE  WITH OTHER PRODUCTS . WHY DO I NEED PERMISSION TO PLAY? 

Honored Contributor
How funny, I specifically signed in today to post about how much I enjoyed Albany's TSV presentation. She's always so much fun. I loved the way she made a big deal about the Iris shoe being pink. She always makes me laugh and I wish I got to see more of her shows. I like her energy and her sense of humor. If you think she's too loud, you might try lowering the volume on your TV.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because its just unkind and not necessary.

Esteemed Contributor

I think we all have one host who we find especially grating. I rarely see Albany as she's on during the days, but as soon as Leah turns up, I'm outta there. 

To each her own!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Enthusiasm or no enthusiasm, I usually don't care who's presenting (unless their "style" is over the top irritating) but I will often get in interested in a product and then go on line to read about the details.  That's when I will make up my mind regarding buying it or not.... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

I had never seen Albany before last night. She is very pretty but is extremely hard to watch- too hyper for me!