Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,383
Registered: ‎05-12-2012

Please stop yelling....it's late in the evening......please calm down...less than one minute into the show with the "stars and garterss."  Just what does that mean.....

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,063
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

I like Albany and her expressions are great! "Stars and garters" is a Southern expression----Google it! She is a real hoot. And dressed so nice.

 

And it's wild that Albany's pants are the only ones that are not painted on leggings---stretched so tight the knees bunch up. Must stop the blood flow!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,962
Registered: ‎07-29-2014

Nananana59 wrote:

Please stop yelling....it's late in the evening......please calm down...less than one minute into the show with the "stars and garterss."  Just what does that mean.....


You're the one who needs to "calm down".

And open your mind as well.

 

Ridiculous...  *SMH*

"Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers."
Super Contributor
Posts: 316
Registered: ‎04-07-2015

Cat Tongue

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,020
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

She just presented the Artis brush and never explained how the brushes should be cleaned with the Artis foam and cleansing pad. Ugh.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Super Contributor
Posts: 274
Registered: ‎03-07-2011

They didn't explain what the middle  brush does.  Does it work with powder and liquid foundation or creme foundation.  Too rushed for a new product.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,020
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

@PMS 24-7 wrote:

They didn't explain what the middle  brush does.  Does it work with powder and liquid foundation or creme foundation.  Too rushed for a new product.


I agree. It looked like a quality product and I would have ordered it if the presentation gave all of the info on how to use it. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,994
Registered: ‎08-23-2010

@Smaug wrote:

@PMS 24-7 wrote:

They didn't explain what the middle  brush does.  Does it work with powder and liquid foundation or creme foundation.  Too rushed for a new product.


I agree. It looked like a quality product and I would have ordered it if the presentation gave all of the info on how to use it


 

You don't know how to use a makeup brush?    I thought it was pretty self explanatory.

Contributor
Posts: 31
Registered: ‎04-02-2015

Lets be thankful Mally is not on with her !!

Yes, she is trying a bit too hard but haven't we all at some point?? I just change the station since she just doesnt have  any "TVQ" appeal to me. Nor does the new soft spoken lady.

I FEEL

SO BAD SAYING THAT BECAUSE SHE SEEMS SO SWEET !

She needs some strong coffee plus some enthusiasm in her soft voice. Will admit its better than that anxiety provoking delivery often by the HSN crew!

BOTH will grow into their jobs, I hope. Its the director's responsibility to help them to give THE VIEWERS ($$$)  a good buying experience. PERHAPS THAT person is the one WHO NEEDS THE COFFEE!! LOL!

Im kinda not impressed with any of the new people, tho "WhatsHisName" (in beauty, usually) does seem to "get it" and works hard to deliver "thegoods." Kudos to him, tho yet another low TVQ appeal. Sadly.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,210
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

I know it's a "selling point"..........but I usually do buy from a person who is enthusiastic about their product

♥Surface of the Sun♥