Esteemed Contributor

Please stop yelling....it's late in the evening......please calm down...less than one minute into the show with the "stars and garterss."  Just what does that mean.....

Trusted Contributor

I like Albany and her expressions are great! "Stars and garters" is a Southern expression----Google it! She is a real hoot. And dressed so nice.

And it's wild that Albany's pants are the only ones that are not painted on leggings---stretched so tight the knees bunch up. Must stop the blood flow!

Honored Contributor

Nananana59 wrote:

Please stop yelling....it's late in the evening......please calm down...less than one minute into the show with the "stars and garterss."  Just what does that mean.....

You're the one who needs to "calm down".

And open your mind as well.

Ridiculous...  *SMH*

Super Contributor

Cat Tongue

Respected Contributor

She just presented the Artis brush and never explained how the brushes should be cleaned with the Artis foam and cleansing pad. Ugh.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Super Contributor

They didn't explain what the middle  brush does.  Does it work with powder and liquid foundation or creme foundation.  Too rushed for a new product.

Respected Contributor

@PMS 24-7 wrote:

They didn't explain what the middle  brush does.  Does it work with powder and liquid foundation or creme foundation.  Too rushed for a new product.

I agree. It looked like a quality product and I would have ordered it if the presentation gave all of the info on how to use it. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

@Smaug wrote:

@PMS 24-7 wrote:

I agree. It looked like a quality product and I would have ordered it if the presentation gave all of the info on how to use it

You don't know how to use a makeup brush?    I thought it was pretty self explanatory.

Contributor

Lets be thankful Mally is not on with her !!

Yes, she is trying a bit too hard but haven't we all at some point?? I just change the station since she just doesnt have  any "TVQ" appeal to me. Nor does the new soft spoken lady.

I FEEL

SO BAD SAYING THAT BECAUSE SHE SEEMS SO SWEET !

She needs some strong coffee plus some enthusiasm in her soft voice. Will admit its better than that anxiety provoking delivery often by the HSN crew!

BOTH will grow into their jobs, I hope. Its the director's responsibility to help them to give THE VIEWERS ($$$)  a good buying experience. PERHAPS THAT person is the one WHO NEEDS THE COFFEE!! LOL!

Im kinda not impressed with any of the new people, tho "WhatsHisName" (in beauty, usually) does seem to "get it" and works hard to deliver "thegoods." Kudos to him, tho yet another low TVQ appeal. Sadly.

Honored Contributor

I know it's a "selling point"..........but I usually do buy from a person who is enthusiastic about their product

♥Surface of the Sun♥