Valued Contributor

Wasn't the bathroom door locked? The story sounds unbelievable to me. I think he was really angry and shot her. Maybe she was ready to leave him. I hope he doesn't get away with it ala OJ.

Respected Contributor
On 3/16/2014 tdog said:

Wasn't the bathroom door locked? The story sounds unbelievable to me. I think he was really angry and shot her. Maybe she was ready to leave him. I hope he doesn't get away with it ala OJ.

Yes the door was locked. Who locks the bathroom door when it's only you and your husband or SO? She must have been afraid of him.

Contributor
On 3/14/2014 lulu2 said:
On 3/9/2014 SydneyH said:
On 3/9/2014 lulu2 said:

I believe he knew it was not a burglar in the bathroom. Did he intend to kill her? Only he can answer that question. The fact that he asked a friend to take the blame for the restaurant shooting, indicates to me he lies.

There are conflicting reports whether or not he had his prosthetic legs on. The former girlfriend said he could walk without them, but had trouble balancing. I would think it would take some balancing to fire that many shots in a short amount of time.

I saw the interview with Mrs. Steenkamp. I did not hear her say anything that would indicate she supports what OP says.

This week should be interesting.

The Dateline program addressed this, I think the height of the bullet holes lends credibility that he must of had his legs on...........

I heard this morning the prosecution has conceded that he did not have his prosthetic legs on. There was a demonstration in courts with the bathroom door and a cricket bat. Based on the height of gouges in the door, it appears he was on his own legs.

What is the significance of him lying about this?

Honored Contributor
On 3/16/2014 Sonny Florzes said:

What is the significance of him lying about this?

Just guessing, but it takes some time to attach the legs. If he took the time to put them on, he would of had the means to leave the room. If he did not have his legs on, it would boost his assertion that he awoke 'suddenly'.

Contributor

Thanks Sydney!