Honored Contributor

His story is they had an early dinner and went to bed about 10. Around 3:00AM he thought he heard a burglar in the bathroom. He thought she was in bed.(next to him)

The pathologist said:

1. She was in street clothes

2. Had last eaten about 1:00AM

3. Her bladder had not been emptied

The detailed of her wounds are graphic to say the least. The only hope is, she died quickly.

Respected Contributor
On 3/11/2014 lulu2 said:

His story is they had an early dinner and went to bed about 10. Around 3:00AM he thought he heard a burglar in the bathroom. He thought she was in bed.(next to him)

The pathologist said:

The detailed of her wounds are graphic to say the least. The only hope is, she died quickly.

Interesting. The pathologist's report pretty much blows Oscar's story out of the water. If he gets off or gets a lenient sentence, it's due solely to his celebrity in that country.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor
On 3/11/2014 lulu2 said:

The pathologist said:

His defense attorneys are going to have a lot of trouble with his Swiss Cheese story! The pathologist has established that Oscar is lying...I hope the judge sentences him to death, by a firing squad. That would fit the crime!

Honored Contributor

It is apparent Oscar lies....a lot.

I heard a discussion about how difficult it was to unlock his cell phone to gain entry into his messages. Reeva had her cell phone with her and there has been speculation that she was in the process of sending a message. I get up multiple times every night to use the bathroom. I can honestly say I've never thought to take my cell phone with me.

This is not going to turn into another OJ verdict. Oscar does not have a jury of his peers. The judge is known to be tough but fair. When she questioned his lawyer yesterday as to whether his client was okay, (when he was vomiting) she wasn't concerned with his physical well being. In SA it is important that the accused understands what is happening and being said. She wanted to be sure he was hearing every word the pathologist said.

Honored Contributor
On 3/11/2014 Topaz Gem said:

Interesting. The pathologist's report pretty much blows Oscar's story out of the water. If he gets off or gets a lenient sentence, it's due solely to his celebrity in that country.

Is it possible that Reva arose and dressed thinking he was still sleeping? That would account for her trip to the bathroom. I still think Oscar knew it was her, but I'm not seeing the smoking gun per se in the pathologist's testimony.

Honored Contributor
On 3/11/2014 SydneyH said:
On 3/11/2014 Topaz Gem said:

Is it possible that Reva arose and dressed thinking he was still sleeping? That would account for her trip to the bathroom. I still think Oscar knew it was her, but I'm not seeing the smoking gun per se in the pathologist's testimony.

He said they had an early dinner and went to bed. Patholigists said it was more like 1:00 am when they ate based on the contents of her stomach. I think they had a late dinner, got into an argument, she ran to the bathroom, locked the door, to get away from him and was trying to contact someone, possibly for help, and that's when he went in and shot her. I don't think they had ever undressed and gone to bed and that he still had his legs on.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor
On 3/11/2014 lulu2 said:

It is apparent Oscar lies....a lot.

I heard a discussion about how difficult it was to unlock his cell phone to gain entry into his messages. Reeva had her cell phone with her and there has been speculation that she was in the process of sending a message. I get up multiple times every night to use the bathroom. I can honestly say I've never thought to take my cell phone with me.

This is not going to turn into another OJ verdict. Oscar does not have a jury of his peers. The judge is known to be tough but fair. When she questioned his lawyer yesterday as to whether his client was okay, (when he was vomiting) she wasn't concerned with his physical well being. In SA it is important that the accused understands what is happening and being said. She wanted to be sure he was hearing every word the pathologist said.

I hope you're right, lulu. I'm always leery when I hear that the defendant is a celebrity and literally one of the most popular in his entire country.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor
She had on shorts and a tank top. Not exactly what some would call street clothes.
Honored Contributor
On 3/11/2014 Opurrra said: She had on shorts and a tank top. Not exactly what some would call street clothes.

I only heard her attire referred to as street clothes. (in TV reports)

I see now she had on shorts and tank top.

Frequent Contributor
On 3/11/2014 Opurrra said: She had on shorts and a tank top. Not exactly what some would call street clothes.

That could very well be sleeping attire for some people.