Esteemed Contributor

Today I had the oil changed in my car.

Hard to believe that it already has 80,500 miles on it.

I bought the car in 2014 with only 8,000 miles on it, and it was only a year old!

I took it to a Jiffy Lube type place, where you stay in your car as they change the oil.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

We went to Valvoline on Tuesday and it was also stay in your car

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I've driven barely 1000 miles since my last oil change  -  had that one the week after Thanksgiving.  I have one more free change from the dealer and I'm waiting a few extra weeks, hoping dealership waiting rooms might open up in the meantime.  

Honored Contributor

We are fortunate, the dealership picks up the car at our business and changes the oil, rotates tires, etc, and returns it to us.

Honored Contributor

I got new van, too.    @millieshops 

DSCN0936.jpeg

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Mom2DogsYep -  for years, I had free shuttle service from the dealership to home and later back again, almost always used it no matter what they were doing with the car.   I do believe for businesses they had the pick-up service you have.

My current car came from the closest dealer for my new brand and it's far enough away that the service doesn't apply.   May return to my old brand when my lease expires next spring just to be within shuttle distance  -   if I can find a vehicle I want. 

Honored Contributor

My regular car wash place is now a "stay in your car" wash.  Per the new N.J. Covid-19 guidelines, car wash employees are no longer allowed INSIDE your car.

Glad I still have my old school car vac.  The kind you plug into the cigarette lighter.  Got to use it before the rain kicked in.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@SharkE   Beautiful shade and I do not care for "white" cars.  Is that pearl or egg shell white?  Light gray?

My oldest recently purchased a new SUV, color pearl white.  The pics she sent me looks the same color as your van.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

You know that's strange. It's what they call 'mica white' which just means it has sparkles in it. LOL when the sun shines on it it has like cake sprinkles in it hahahahhahahaha

I'd prefer red with black exterior, but, no such creature. This one was at the price he wanted to pay after they told him what THEY wanted, then, he got up to leave and they said "what are you looking at "? he said, they said "OK" hahhahaha

this is good time to deal why we went ahead and bought one instead of waiting besides that Kia SUV I had rocked in the Tx. winds and to small

We're junky ! LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Anonymous032819  Thanks for the update about oil changes.  I need to get mine changed next week and was wondering what the process might be, I go to a Jiffy Lube too.