Honored Contributor

Re: October's Birds Nest - Harvest Time

On 10/31/2014 mousiegirl said:

Puddles, I stole this cat for the Pictures of Cats thread.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

mousiegirl, I'm flattered!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

possummink, what a beautiful picture of the Great Gray Owl! The picture of the cat eating too many Halloween sweets is just adorable.

mousiegirl, how sweet of you to go to all that trouble to find the posting about my surgery in February. Everyday I raise my eyes to the sky in thanks for allowing me more time with my precious husband, friends and family.

Bird mama, I had an emergency colostomy surgery in February. It was touch and go for awhile because I was so severely infected, but I'm still here to enjoy your beautiful birds of the day.Smile My upcoming surgery is a reversal which I am thankful to be eligible for and to have my surgeon in Houston performing.

trick or treater emoticon

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Contributor

We have a Red Tail Hawk been sitting in the trees watching for rabbits and mice to feed on! I would shoot it, but that is illegal. I personally had rather have the rabbits and field mice than the hawk. What should we do?

Honored Contributor

Stepping Stone, there is a December thread just above this on the main page. I posted your question there, so if you can find the thread, look for an answer there.

I don't know what you can do about the hawk. I am always afraid of looking up to see prey in it's talons.