Respected Contributor

Re: Note To Self, Put Your Glasses On.

Well, have you ever looked for your glasses while wearing them?  Or looked for your cell phone while talking on it?  I know someone who has done both.

Sorry about the insomnia.  Terrible!

Trusted Contributor

I have searched for my phone while talking on it. I have also looked for my glasses when they were right on top of my head.

I feel ya with the insomnia. Something happens to sleep cycles when you get old(er). I remember my Dad suffering from it. He used to go to the grocery store and wait for them to open at 6am just because he had been up all night and was bored.

I can't get my sleep straightened out no matter what I try. I fall asleep on the couch at 9pm, but I am wide awake by 11pm. Useless to go to bed because I just lay there wide awake. I can usually get to sleep by 5am but Lord help me if I have an early appointment because I am a slug. I no longer take any appointments before noon.

Even going to bed at 9pm in my bed I still wake at 11pm and the night is a mess for sleeping. It really messes with my brain.

I hate it. The mindlessness, the insomnia. I know my brain is messed up because of the non-refreshing reparative sleep, I just don't know how to fix it. My circadium clock is broken Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Oh yeah. Sometimes glasses wearers are loopy. Both DH and I have computer glasses and we are always forgetting to change glasses when we get up from the computer, then wander around trying to figure out why we can't see anything.