Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I received all my orders in two days so I was happy about that. I ended up returning something, I went to Kohl's which is kind of out of the way for me. Kohl's gave me $5 In Kohl's Cash and a coupon for 10% off for Sephora ( they have Sephora in the store). A guy came in with a big carton on a dolly to return. It clearly stated on the box do not bring to store. The Kohl's worker said some venders don't do the Kohl's return, the guy was turned away.

@Jordan2  he should have known that. If he had gone on line to Amazon they would have told him where to return the boxes. Maybe his return was at UPS.

I haven't returned anything lately, but my returns are always at Kohls and of course I get a coupon and buy Gloria Vanderbilt Jeans that fit me perfectly.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I received all my orders in two days so I was happy about that. I ended up returning something, I went to Kohl's which is kind of out of the way for me. Kohl's gave me $5 In Kohl's Cash and a coupon for 10% off for Sephora ( they have Sephora in the store). A guy came in with a big carton on a dolly to return. It clearly stated on the box do not bring to store. The Kohl's worker said some venders don't do the Kohl's return, the guy was turned away. 

I returned an Amazon order to Kohl's once. Kohl's apparently didn't process it correctly because I kept getting notices about it. Amazon fixed it right away when I told them. I've never been charged for a return to Amazon so I'll stick with their labels instead of Kohl's.

Respected Contributor

I have found Amazon to be far more expensive on most things unless you compare prices. There is a false rumor that they are always the cheapest lace to buy things. I didn't buy anything on Prime Day since I am trying to squirrel away as much as I can right now.