Regular Contributor

......don't forget NJ has the best blueberries!

I live on Long Island and won't buy blueberries unless they are packaged in New Jersey Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

@kittymomNC wrote:

I know it's been a long time, but I can remember some great times at Wildwood, New Jersey when I was in my early 20's!! Happy smiley animated emoticon

Perhaps we know each other.  LOL  Some of the best times of my life were spent at the Jersey Shore, but that's another story.

I don't hate any of our states.  We're all one nation.

Perhaps I know both of you! Heart Smiley Happy  RD, I'll share a story if you share a story?  lol  Smiley Wink

dmod, I'd love to share, but we'd probably crash the thread!  Smiley LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

RD,  ITA!  Crash!! LOL 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Super Contributor
I've lived all over the country and lived in West Paterson some years ago. I absolutely loved it! The weather, the people and the food!
Super Contributor

Born, raised, retired and still living in N.J. with no plans to leave my state. My roots are  here and even though we have problems (property tax is a killer) I'm proud to say I'm from New Jersey. 

Esteemed Contributor
Well, LilacTree, how insulting...Jersey born and bred here, lived here all of my life. I never wanted to leave it! But, at least there is a lot of support for the Garden State. I read in an article about three years ago, that the NJ accent was considered the most charming. I didn't understand that too much? We have no accents!! 😊
Respected Contributor
I hate these threads about my state while others from some place else insult where I live. Proud Jersey girl born and raised. Home to a lot of great things do thankful I am blessed to call it my home instead of some less appealing state. And not for nothing its not NJ drivers who are bad its those from out of state.
New Contributor
First day I have ever been on the forum, although I've been a QVC customer for decades. Am a born and bred Jersey Shore girl and miss it everyday. You can't imagine how often I get teased about my accent and hear "joking" comments about NJ. It was wonderful growing up there, spending summer days on the beach. Am coming "home" for a visit in September and can't wait to feel sand between my toes again!
Esteemed Contributor
NJ is my home state. I'm a Jersey Girl - please don't say we have bad drivers when there are many states with bad drivers. Also there are many states with rude people
Honored Contributor

@IdahoRed wrote:
First day I have ever been on the forum, although I've been a QVC customer for decades. Am a born and bred Jersey Shore girl and miss it everyday. You can't imagine how often I get teased about my accent and hear "joking" comments about NJ. It was wonderful growing up there, spending summer days on the beach. Am coming "home" for a visit in September and can't wait to feel sand between my toes again!

Hi IdahoRed,

Welcome. Smiley Happy

Enjoy the visit home. Smiley Happy    We don't have accents. Everyone else does, though. LOL 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.