Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I try to ignore them and I suggest you should do the same. Easy way to save your self grief

and PS I really do not give two figs about the Insider it is a huge ag

@Kachina624 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Not sure what the OP is complaining about I asked a moderator and I was signed up right away.

I worked for publications for most  of my career and there is always someone who did not get their publication, and it was always the US mail not us.

@I am still oxox  All you have to do is read the DAILY complaints from people who've signed up but don't receive the Insider.  Don't think the USPS does thus to the same people month after month. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Montana wrote:

Why not just make it a link on QVC.com?  Or send it to all active customers.

I think QVC needs to do something that makes sense.

@ Montana

But you see, that's what QVC's problem is I dont think anyone at QVC has any common sense....revenues are down, yet they dont send out something their customers want which might improve sales......go figure

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

If I have to agree to receive QVC's constant, unrelenting stream of E mail solicitations in order to get the Insider I will pass.

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

@croemer wrote:

I get the apaper version but not the electronic version...not even sure how you get that?

They say you need to be signed up to receive promotional emails from QVC. I am, but still don't get this. 

Same here and I just checked and I have that I want to receive all emails.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Not sending the Insider to all who request it is just another glitch in CS at the Q.

Maybe it's time we learn to accept these slip ups as the norm. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624

Q proves once again that it really is rocket science?

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Last Feb I sent a written request via email for InsideQ Magazine, giving them my QVC account email addy, and the physical address I wanted the magazine mailed to. 

I sent my request to:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

They acknowledged my request from:

Social.Team@qvc.com

They've mailed a copy every month since (I think) April. 

If they ever stop sending it I'll write another email request.

I'm sure a lot of customers who never visit the forums receive InsideQ Magazine by submitting their request themselves. It's very nice of the forum mods to forward poster's requests. 

■                ■                ■                ■                               

From what I read on this subject using a search of these forums, it's the people calling and talking to cs reps, often multiple times, who have the worst experience.

It seems many cs reps have no idea what customers are requesting, never heard of InsideQ, or give conflicting information, including the customer who was wrongly told the magazine was being discontinued.

How frustrating! 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@september wrote:

@croemer wrote:

I get the apaper version but not the electronic version...not even sure how you get that?

They say you need to be signed up to receive promotional emails from QVC. I am, but still don't get this. 

@september

you have to request it be sent to you online PLUS you have to be signed up for promotional emails from qvc.

@sunshine45. I think you're not understanding that many of us understand what you're saying, and we've done that, as well.  I've done it about once a month, over the course of the last year!  

I give up at times, but throw in my input when a new thread, like this one, pops up. 

Honored Contributor

@september

have you also read the "hint" i gave for finding it online via OTHER sources. if it isnt happening you can use that as a backup. i really dont know why some are having such difficulty and others are not.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

This situation reminds me of "Catch-22". 

You can't get the Insider unless you subscribe.

You can't get the Insider when you do subscribe.