Contributor

Re: NORTHERN CALIFORNIA SKY THIS MORNING, DARK AND ORANGE

@dulwich I grew up in Ben Lomond, Boulder Creek, and still live close by.  It breaks my heart. Today's sky was so eerie.  My husband and I were just driving through the area before the fires.  It's such a beautiful place!  You take it for granted when you're young.

Esteemed Contributor

It breaks my heart to see and hear what is happening in beautiful California.  Having had lived there for 40 years I am very familiar with the fires that erupt there without fail every year.

When I hear of how  many homes were lost, I become so saddened and feel so helpless.  I have seen that devastation and it is a horrible sight.  I am praying for everyone affected by the fires and asking God to please keep the brave firefighters safe.  At this point I don't know what else we can do except pray and hope they will be answered.  

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

The sky is pretty normal today except is hazy/foggy, but at least there is light, and the weather has gone from 90-100's down to mid seventies to continue through next week, hopefully it will continue into Fall.

QVC Customer Care