Esteemed Contributor

@Tink814  I'm actually excited for you! It might be a surprise gift from someone, or a free gift with purchase from something you ordered. The suspense is killing ME😂.

I agree with everyone-OPEN it.😄

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Tink814  I'm actually excited for you! It might be a surprise gift from someone, or a free gift with purchase from something you ordered. The suspense is killing ME😂.

I agree with everyone-OPEN it.😄

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I want to know!

@Tink814 , Since it is from an apartment address, could it be something from an Etsy shop, maybe purchased long ago and forgotten about?

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

I would have opened it immediately. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Mystery Package

[ Edited ]

@Tink814 

Here's what you can do if you're that  leery about opening the bag. Put on gloves, a mask, glasses to protect your eyes and a cap or hat. You probably already have all of those things for protection against CoVid. Do it outside and take your hand sanitizer if it would make you feel safer.

Pease excuse my small print. This tablet messes up a lot.

Honored Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

Or it could be those mystery seeds that people across the United States have been receiving..  If it is the seeds, you are supposed to call the Agriculture Department in your area ---   DO NOT PLANT THEM...  

Those seed thingys are clearly marked as being from China. This is domestic.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Tink814  Whether I opened it or not I would definitely search the name and address online.  If there is no such address I would not open it though.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Mystery Package

[ Edited ]

Seriously not funny.  Even dangerous advice.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Trusted Contributor

I have sent surprise gifts to people. I would be extremely disappointed if they rejected it without even looking at it. 

Honored Contributor

If you're really scared, make sure there isn't somebody lurking around outside, possibly watching you.

Call me paranoid, I don't care, but it's always best to be appraised of your surroundings.  Smiley Happy