Trusted Contributor

Re: My newly redesigned classroom is looking great!

[ Edited ]

@cody2 wrote:

@brownponytail80 wrote:

I wish I could post before and after photos!

Hopefully, I've created an environment that will put a smile on the faces of all of my kidlets.  It makes me happy so I'm sure it will make them happy too.  Smiley Happy

I have said it before and I will say it again...I bet you are a great teacher. The kind whose students come up to you years from now and remind you of what they won't forget about you. What a gift. It takes a special person to teach. We have several in my husbands family and I love every one of them for what they do.

I agree.  You sound like a great teacher!

Super Contributor

@Lucibee wrote:

@cody2 wrote:

@brownponytail80 wrote:

Hopefully, I've created an environment that will put a smile on the faces of all of my kidlets.  It makes me happy so I'm sure it will make them happy too.  Smiley Happy

I have said it before and I will say it again...I bet you are a great teacher. The kind whose students come up to you years from now and remind you of what they won't forget about you. What a gift. It takes a special person to teach. We have several in my husbands family and I love every one of them for what they do.

Thanks, ladies.  I'm excited about the new year!  Right now I'm contemplating what the Back-to-School Night gift will be for each student.

I teach - what's your superpower?
Super Contributor

@brownponytail80 wrote:

@Lucibee wrote:

@cody2 wrote:

@brownponytail80 wrote:

Thanks, ladies.  I'm excited about the new year!  Right now I'm contemplating what the Back-to-School Night gift will be for each student.

What a great thing to do for your students!  That's a nice way to make them feel welcomed. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono wrote:

@brownponytail80 wrote:

Yes, we're allowed to hang things from the ceiling (there are people who aren't allowed??)

We can't have anything hanging/attached 18" from the ceiling; it's a fire hazard.  

I willing to bet that has to do with the type of building the school is in and location of fire sprinklers................ if sprinklers are present......... then just have it hanging 19" from the ceiling and you meet code.........problem solved.......we have sprinklers here and they hang things from the ceiling........I've helped my kid's teachers hang things from the ceiling........butterflies the kids made........a Japanese kite, actually there were two kites.......looked really cool..........raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo