Respected Contributor

@SahmIam    funny and a good way to imagine all of it Smiley Happy maybe that is exactly it hehe

checked the tracking this morning and it went over the border into another state lmbo! Seems odd. Then back into my state and to two other towns and now is due to be delivered today lol!

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I have seen this in the tracking before. I have often thought it's false information they enter because they didn't want to deliver the package that day.  The USPS lies about a lot of stuff in tracking. They have admitted it to me.

Yes, they do lie. My post office often marks a package pickup as completed before it is actually done. They told me they don’t have enough people and have to scan package pickups in batches. I don’t like it but at least I know what is happening.

Honored Contributor

That's P.O. issue,  it's not an Evine issue.  I've notice that my Evine purchases are arriving faster now.  I'm getting them in 6 or 7 days; just like with QVC.  In the past, Evine was incredibly slow, so slow that I would forget I ordered something.  I never track any of purchases from day to day.  I don't care where they go or where they spend time, I only check tracking to see when they delivery person is coming to my house.  

Respected Contributor
I had one big screw up with USPS last year at Christmas time. I ordered a bracelet from Evine for my stepdad as a gift for my mom. Evine shipped it right away but the post office lost it. I had it shipped to work for safety and never had issues with things sent there. Evine credited me the full amount. I suspect someone stole it but I'll never know. Other than that I haven't had any major issues with them which I'm greatful for.
Respected Contributor

With the package going all over I wondered if I would really receive the delivery lol. But got it yesterday lol.  I dont usually track things so that might be why I took notice to all the places it went!